• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Battlefield 4 First game back on in months, just never gets old does it

    Battlefield 4 First game back on in months, just never gets old does it


    First game back on in months, just never gets old does it

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    Oddly satisfying

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Getting kicked by punk buster constantly!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Even before the game went to steam I used to play a ton, even with my new pc my game kicks me with error from punk buster. I had re installed it and then re downloaded/ repaired and my shot won't work still. It's frustrating battlefield 4 has been one of my favorite games since it came out. I got an Ryzen 5 3rd gen and 1080ti. A few hard drives and SSDs,16gb of ram and tomohawk max mobo. I'm pretty good at fixing and trouble shooting on my own but I've given up lol.

    submitted by /u/jayrs97
    [link] [comments]

    Someone saw me hit a rendezook

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    I made a Skill Calculator for BF4 which allows for precise prediction/calculation/experimentation with the Skill Value with included explanations. Go ahead and check it out, and good luck grinding for 999 Skill.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Premium in 2020?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Hey guys :)

    I'm about to play battlefield 4 again, this time on PC : would you consider getting the normal or the premium edition with all dlcs?

    Can't wait to play it again in 2020!!

    submitted by /u/SyncVSR
    [link] [comments]

    [XBOX ONE] YES, there are rush servers open! We are populated everyday and successfully run DLCs on the weekend. All Core, no hardcore. Come look for us!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Keep getting kicked by Punkbuster

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Hi, figured I'd try this game again so I downloaded it and joined some servers. Every server I joined, after three or four minutes, I'd get "kicked by punkbuster" with no further explanation. I'm running Discord and OBS in the background.

    Any idea on what this is?

    submitted by /u/Migelthesloth
    [link] [comments]

    Uploading emblem problem

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    why do i get this message ?

    Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ';'

    submitted by /u/Tyzek99
    [link] [comments]

    No scope parachute on Firestorm from a long time ago

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    DDOS in Asian Servers

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    May I ask if EA is taking action with the constant ddos in every servers. It sucks when you're having fun in a game, then suddenly a ddos attack comes. I'm tired of playing in other servers with 200+ ping.

    submitted by /u/erikjohn3355
    [link] [comments]

    Will we be able to play bf4 on ps5??

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    Title says it all

    submitted by /u/sebishhjj
    [link] [comments]

    Your average aa driver when he gets killed camping in spawn with actives and zoom ��

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Can't connect to servers at all on ps4

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    I've been trying for 10 minutes to get into a game but it won't load any servers on server browser and it won't get me into any games using "quickmatch"

    submitted by /u/WellingtonCanuck
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Bug Report Thursdays - September 17, 2020

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    In an effort to organize your bug reports, we ask that you wait until each Thursday and post them here then.

    Make sure to search each weekly thread before posting to avoid making a duplicate report.

    To be most helpful when making a bug report, please maintain a respectful tone and include any relevant information that may help testers identify the problem.

    You can find past Bug Report Thursdays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Smol BF4 video i'm looking for some feedback thanks :>

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    The silly ragdolls never get old

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Gol magnum alternative ?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    Seriously, this assignment is impossible for me. Is there any better sniper than gol magnum itself ??

    submitted by /u/Kevin22105
    [link] [comments]

    Help, I was wrongly banned. What do I do?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    [PS3] Platoon servers are trash

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Most platoon servers on PS3 seem to be platoon guys and their friends outnumbering randos.

    They rarely seem to kick the boosting campers from either side or even up the sides. Makes matches either totally boring or impossibly frustrating.

    This typical of other platforms?

    submitted by /u/minus_minus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment