• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Battlefield 3 What are thoooose? Worse than crocs!

    Battlefield 3 What are thoooose? Worse than crocs!


    What are thoooose? Worse than crocs!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    The reload animations have lied to us! Game ruined! Uninstalled!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Battlefield 3: Premium Service [Online Game Code] is 75% off

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    My first post on reddit. I just made a new meme video

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    BF3 Alpha/Beta Community Games night - Last Saturday

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Microsoft just broke the game for me.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    So there is an old issue with the game where you cannot join any server that has Back to Karkand maps, unless you are using the original plugin that shipped for Internet Explorer. That's how I've been launching the game and its been fine, no issues. Now all of a sudden when I try to log into battlelog it opens Edge instead and says the site wont work on Internet Explorer, even though it always has. And of course when I try to Join a server it says I need Back to Karkland installed, even though I do. Pretty much all servers still alive in my region have all the DLC or none. So now I'm more or less stuck with the vanilla maps only. If anyone knows of any other fixes to this issue I would be massively appreciative.

    Here's a Video Example of what I'm talking about.

    submitted by /u/banyan55
    [link] [comments]

    Im livestreaming on Youtube BF3 :)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Make Battlefield 3 Great Again

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment