• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - September 25, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - September 25, 2020


    Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - September 25, 2020

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Comment with your ingame name, platform, and time zone (UTC system).

    For example, an Xbox One player in New York would create a title "innerpenguin [UTC -5 Xbox One] looking to PTFO and make new friends. "

    If you have a rented server active this week, we invite you to list it here. Please specify which platform the server is for and any rules that you have.

    You can find past Find a Friend Fridays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Tank Superiority Game Mode

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I've just come back to BF3 after not playing since 2016.

    One of my all-time favourite game modes was Tank Superiority but sadly there are no populated servers for it anymore on PC :-(

    What did you all think of it? If there's enough people interested I might make a small community server with 24 slots, provided there'd be some people to play.

    submitted by /u/DeadlyPilot20
    [link] [comments]

    Surprisingly enough, I still have something to do on BF3. Since I was a former clan member, I was playing my roles as a Engineer/Support more than the others. Now that I'm clan free, I can finish them.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Dominate on Grand Bazaar | BF3 | 32-1!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    I dont know if this violates the no callouts rule, in which case Im sorry please remove this, but this guy started flaming me in my first match after YEARS and I found it too funny not to share

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment