• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Simply put this game feels like your playing a trailer for it or watching a movie you control. The immersion is so good.

    Battlefield 3 Simply put this game feels like your playing a trailer for it or watching a movie you control. The immersion is so good.


    Simply put this game feels like your playing a trailer for it or watching a movie you control. The immersion is so good.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    These cheaters lmao

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    [Potentially NSFW, likely death] Me when I see any heli in the air.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Help needed in co-op on ps3

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    Hi guys, it's good to see that this is game is still online! I recently came back to the game after many years, and looking for some one (on ps3) to complete the co-op (trophies) with. Is there some one who is willing to help me?

    submitted by /u/Bikkertje
    [link] [comments]

    France/Europe Lost Connection to EA Server PS3

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I have been playing BF3 on PS3 without a problem, I went on vacations on august and now everytime I want to play online BF3 or BF4 I always get the "Connection to the EA servers was lost". I dont know if this problem happens to just Europe Servers or if to other people too.

    I love playing this game and I'm so sad now :(

    submitted by /u/alohapinilla
    [link] [comments]

    Loadout: SV98 Kobrasight TDM Seine Crossing 2 Loadouts In 1 Video !

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Help needed in coop Xbox 360

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    I want to unlock some weapons but can't get past the first two levels.

    submitted by /u/TheBadAzzPotato
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment