• Breaking News

    Friday, September 25, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Igla noob teabag? ohhhh ohhhhkkk

    Battlefield 3 Igla noob teabag? ohhhh ohhhhkkk


    Igla noob teabag? ohhhh ohhhhkkk

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Back from retirement after 5 years of not playing bf3

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Hey guys, new to this subreddit. As you all know from the title, back in 2015 I have shelved my jeep stuff, my two wives the T-90 and M1 Abrams, and took a 5 year vacation from conquering Gulf of Oman, Caspian, and Firestorm on the ps3. It was mostly due to my job, real life stuff, and just simply living the life of a busy business man.

    With this pandemic among us, I finally have the time to hop back into this game on the ps3 after 5 years of being away from. Man it was dusty lol!

    I am surprised to see this game is not dead yet. Servers get full on Conquest, and TDM. It only took me 5 minutes to remember the old ways of passing ammo boxes, meat grinding and counter sniping with my LMG's. Glad to see this game still kicking in 2020.

    If anyone still plays BF3 on the PS3, feel free to send me a friend request, my psn is SilentMysterio28 or leave a comment of your psn and I will be sure to add you.

    Be seeing y'all in the battlefield.

    submitted by /u/Jin_The_Silent
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse buttons only work for 2/4 classes!?? Wtf.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Like most of you I have a nice gaming mouse with a few thumb buttons. I generally bind all of my gadgets to them and in BF4 zero issues, ever. BF3 my gadget buttons only work for support and medic despite being binding to a key and mouse button.

    Anyone else have this issue? Fix?

    submitted by /u/CarbonKiwi350
    [link] [comments]

    Buying for PC

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Hey guys, new to this subreddit. I think I'm going to buy this game for PC, I was just wondering whether the servers have people playing them and whether it's worth getting premium too?

    I remember this back on the PS3 and it was honestly the best FPS experience I've ever had and now I've got a powerful enough machine I'm itching to get back to BF3!

    submitted by /u/lemonlixks
    [link] [comments]

    Questions from a returning player (X360)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    Having recently bought a used Xbox 360 E, I'm looking to hop back on BF3 when the console arrives. I originally purchased the game on release and also bought Premium but I wanted to ask some questions.

    1. I currently can't find my original copy of the game I bought on release. If I buy a used copy, off say eBay, will my multiplayer progress be unaffected and will I still be able to use my original soldier? I'm primarily asking this because, as I understand, you need to "purchase" the free online code from the Xbox Store to play multiplayer on a used copy of the game.
    2. My gamertag and Xbox Live email have changed since I last played (circa 2014), has anyone else who's done this run into any issues regarding the existing connection between their Xbox Live and EA/Origin accounts? Note: I am still using the same Xbox Live account, just with a different name.
    3. Having been on my Battlelog and EA account I can see that my gamertag is still showing as my old one, is this likely as a result of my Xbox Live and EA/Origin account having not "communicated" between each other as I haven't played any EA games on an Xbox for years? Note: My EA/Origin email does differ from my Xbox Live, is it worth making them the same as I've read if they're different it can cause issues with the linking of the two accounts?
    4. In general will there be any issues I should be aware of after returning to the game after such a long time, particularly in regards to Xbox Live and EA/Origin account activity and syncing?

    Thanks guys and apologies for the lengthy questions!

    submitted by /u/Scriak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment