• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Battlefield When BF3 finally gets a Remaster, but your 60 years old now.

    Battlefield When BF3 finally gets a Remaster, but your 60 years old now.


    When BF3 finally gets a Remaster, but your 60 years old now.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    [HARDLINE] Anybody left? :(

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Space-X launch 2020 recolorized

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    So this is what my great grandfather went through in WW1.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    I've always wanted to do this

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Just bought bad Company 2

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Completely forgot I had these

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Horrible mouse lag? I’ve tried it on two different mice, not sure what’s causing it

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Nice jump, Horsie.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    The hangman's been busy

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Ain't that some bullshit

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    First Time Doing This With A Jetski �� Way Better Than The Tank And Quad

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Some airship on airship action

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Steam vs. CD Key

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Hey!

    I'm looking to buy Battlefield 4 (for pc) and other games and I have a question.

    Is there any big difference (apart from the price) in buying a game from steam or buying a CD Key?

    Are there risks you take if you buy a CD Key or are those just the same games as on steam?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/zorkry
    [link] [comments]

    [Opinion] BF games took a wrong way in gameplay development with BF1

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Don't get me wrong, I have loved BF1 and I have spent considerable (200+ hours) time playing it. However, I have a feeling that before the disaster that was BFV, Battlefield series took a wrong path. To avoid TLDR - developers had sacrificed gameplay and possible tactics diversity in favor of the show and other spectacular shit like burning Zeppelins and exploding dreadnoughts. Battlefield 4 was more diverse in terms of tactics and was more competitive and balanced.

    P.S. I've uninstalled BF1 before so I could install new games. Now I'm installing it again so I can see how it looks on my newer, better and bigger TV (32" vs 27"). It worth noting that I've spent more time in BF4 before and after BF1's release. It's the best battlefield game IMO. I hope BF6 will be like BF4 but with certain graphical features of BF1 like dirt on guns and vehicles, better effects etc.

    submitted by /u/Dwarf90
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1]I came across the unluckiest Tank Hunter.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Im a bit of a Wank.. Flanker my self.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Battlefield V may have flopped but its soundtrack has never disappointed. War in the Pacific album available for streaming on major platforms.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Is BF1 still alive and well on Xbox?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    BF1 was the best FPS I've ever played. Awesome game through and through. BFV is underwhelming. Even the story isn't near as fun or cool. It's ok, but the maps are lame except for Iwo Jima. The planes are lame. Firestorm is a shitshow and apparently the developer has abandoned it. Dice dropped the ball on this game...they could have done so much cool shit with WW2. And where TF is Russia?????

    submitted by /u/ThisShirtIsBlack_Not
    [link] [comments]

    BF4 & 5 on Ps4 anyone?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Does anyone here play either of these on ps4?

    submitted by /u/hudbud32
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 3 Remastered - What to expect?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Let's assume that EA is working on a remastered version of BF3.

    What changes would you like to see?

    submitted by /u/RudolfDingleBerry
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else had/having difficulty with GOVS on BF4?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    I'm a massive BF4 fan and play on Xbox one and have done since BETA.

    GOVS servers are the best. FVS, high tickets and the best maps. Just the most fun to play basically.

    However recently they seem to be taking advantage and abusing their server and admin rights and its a real shame because I enjoyed it so much.

    If you kill them or have a half decent game they give you a complete ban and I just think its completely unfair and an abuse of power when they should be holding themselves to such a high standard.

    Even tried speaking to them in discord and they were so rude and impolite and completely unprofessional it was quite shocking tbh.

    I wouldn't go as far to say as I am gutted as there are other servers but it definitely has affected my BF4 experience.

    Has anyone else come across them or had any issues like myself?

    submitted by /u/godzzbinzz
    [link] [comments]

    Hardline or Battlefield 4?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    I have both bf1 and bf5. Hardline and bf4 both have big sales on xbox. Which do you guys suggest me buying as I really enjoy the bf games I have played.

    submitted by /u/JP091404
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment