• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Battlefield 4 When you manage a snipe through a team mate!

    Battlefield 4 When you manage a snipe through a team mate!


    When you manage a snipe through a team mate!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Took a rocket for the team

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Wonderful.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    BF6 supposed to have +128 player mode

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    I think I shot down a fully loaded transport helicopter

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    was really happy with this outcome , thought i'd have to sell it more

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Buzzer beater

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Admin of TGH BOSS on PS4 banned presumably because I killed him

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    XBOX ONE. My server is full and running strong! Rush on mixed maps and lowered player health! Drop in and add it to your favorites.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Next Gen Consoles—>Graphical Improvements?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Question for all of you who understand tech better than I do.

    We know the new consoles support backwards compatibility, and the Devs have flexed that older games will run better on the new consoles.

    Does this mean we will finally see performance somewhat comparable to the PC port of bf4 on console? Or would we need the servers to have their tick rate upped by dice?

    Any info helps, I'd die a happy man if I could play bf4 @60fps on my Xbox 😌.

    submitted by /u/tfitzgerald18
    [link] [comments]

    .45 old school trophy on ps4

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    I will be happy if I can get help to boost this trophy in this community please comment if you willing to

    submitted by /u/frostytag10
    [link] [comments]

    My 4th floor dog tag "theory", only low levels have it (even in 2020)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Clan search, any tips!?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    finally found a game that is fun to play! I am looking for a active community / clan to play with (On PC)!

    Maybe also play other games (although I personally cannot find any games yet that are good enough)

    you guys and girls have any tips?

    all the best!

    Edit: In Europe

    submitted by /u/Sync1991
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not a pilot :D

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    When You Want to Stay By Your Friends

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Anyone else get frustrated at privacy settings?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    I mean I love having that control but there' a couple of players for freaking years now that I have wanted to just say "GG" or "nice 1" or something to but I can't send them a message or even a friend invite with that message. So I just wanted to see if I'm the only one that runs into the same players for years on end with the only way to communicate with them is t bagging them when you kill them :-)

    submitted by /u/Drum_Stick_Ninja
    [link] [comments]

    Hey there

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    How long is double xp for?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    I see on battlelog that it says 2xp is active for BF4. Any idea how long it is? Or is it forever due to the game being older

    submitted by /u/SantaClauzss
    [link] [comments]

    Got this error, anyone know how to fix it? I got all the DLC installed according to steam but randomly today it says i'm missing all the free dlcs.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Weekly Bug Report Thursdays - August 20, 2020

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    In an effort to organize your bug reports, we ask that you wait until each Thursday and post them here then.

    Make sure to search each weekly thread before posting to avoid making a duplicate report.

    To be most helpful when making a bug report, please maintain a respectful tone and include any relevant information that may help testers identify the problem.

    You can find past Bug Report Thursdays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    UCAV damage against flying vehicles (direct impact)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Is UCAV still capable of one hit destroying choppers with direct impact? If not, is better to direct impact vehicles, or we get more damage by airbursting them? Also, can UCAV destroy Jets with a single hit??

    submitted by /u/Lukk3NN
    [link] [comments]

    Premium issue

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I got a weird issue with my origin and premium. I bought premium back in 2014. played it for a bit, then i stopped for a long time. Now i want to go back to playing and my premium says " your ea play membership has expired"

    I contacted support. They confirmed that i had indeed purchased premium. I spent over 2 hours with them. Could not get it to work.

    Tried repair, verify, reinstall, different pc,clear cashe, reinstall origin. etc etc.

    I have all dlc's but premium just says " unlocked". In the store it also says " purchased". But when I try to play it, it says " you ea play membership has expired, please renew your membership or buy the game to continue playing"

    If i go to the store, and click " view in library" it weirds out and goes back to the home page of the store.

    In the end he said, sorry, i cannot solve this issue for you. and that ended it.

    so what to do now?

    thanks in advance,

    -v3

    submitted by /u/v3n0mou5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment