• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 11, 2020

    Battlefield 4 They fell right into my trap.

    Battlefield 4 They fell right into my trap.


    They fell right into my trap.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    Why are they like this It was done to me multiple times and I’m banned from my favorite server now

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    look for the flashbang kill its the best part

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    An M1 destruction! Battlefield Bad Company 2. Please like and sub!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    My 4th Funtage editing using hitfilm express !I hope you all enjoy it.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    I can't join a online match because my game crashes.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    I'm on ps4 and this started to happen when a green notification said to restart the game. You know something that might help?

    submitted by /u/xXTASERFACEXx
    [link] [comments]

    Still active on PC?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    I'd want to play on European servers and hopefully more servers than just Siege of Shanghai and the popular ones. Sorry if this is asked a lot.

    submitted by /u/keep-the-streak
    [link] [comments]

    Aek 917, overused and overpowered.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Personally I am one of the few who hardly ever use this weapon, finding it boring and ugly. I almost only use Ar160, Cz805, Scar and HK416. I often play Locker and pretty much everyone just uses this AR.

    I find it idiotic on servers to limit the use of shotguns if you leave this weapon. At close range, but often even at medium range this weapon is devastating. It is arguably the most powerful AR from short distances.

    Dice should have nerfed this weapon.

    submitted by /u/Window_Professional
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game full of cheaters?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    I've been playing Battlefield again in the last two months. I haven't played it since Bad Company 2, since 2013. I often play on Locker and occasionally find people with 200 kills and 20/30 deaths. Locker is a narrow map, killing is not difficult but surviving is more difficult, because you can often find yourself in 1 vs 3/4 players.

    Maybe the level in Bad Company 2 was lower, but I don't remember anyone with a similar K/D in Bad Company 2.

    submitted by /u/Window_Professional
    [link] [comments]

    new tv and tow shots...

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    What’s the worst admin abuse you have witnessed? Any stories?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    How often does Premium go on sale?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm pretty new to Battlefield 4 and I'm loving the game. I'm playing on Xbox One and I really want the DLC weapons and maps so I was considering Premium. I have no issue paying the full price, but I've seen that it has been on sale in the past, mostly for PC and PS4 it seems, and I would love to get it on sale if at all possible. How often does it go on sale? Should I wait or just get it now? Also, how are the DLC servers on Xbox? I've heard they are still populated enough to justify getting premium. Thanks to anyone who can help!

    submitted by /u/Tynstein
    [link] [comments]

    Modern warfare

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    I am here to proudly state, after losing multiple matches in modern warfare today, that bf4 is still a better game. Idc, map design is shit, game tries to be realistic and authentic, sucks at that to, mentions bullet caliber but not even rpm. Game is great when there is a reasonable challenge, but receiving a .50 or below kd cuz i refuse to play the game the way its design to be played, a camp fest induced by shit map design. Spawn system is shit also, game tries too hard to be tactical like rainbow, tries too hard to be like battlefield, its a shame cuz the graphics, the gunplay, the sound design, and weapon animations are great.

    submitted by /u/hmmmm-nah1911
    [link] [comments]

    (XB1) Lfg my friend and I are needing a win on air superiority for the CUAV

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    If this kind of post isn't allowed on this sub please direct me to a sub where I can find players to help..

    But If you're interested message me, we well be more then happy to help you with getting a win as well. Or any other challenge for that matter ty!

    GT: Raayol

    submitted by /u/Royal-Rayol
    [link] [comments]

    Haha bf3 voice actors I'm crying

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Any servers for india and Bangladesh

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Hello guys I have ordered Battlefield 4 pc but since I live in India I was wondering whether there will be servers available for India or not.We all know that India has A LOYAL BATTLEFIELD 4 community but are there any servers available for India and what's the ping.

    submitted by /u/gmabeta-12
    [link] [comments]

    Chainlink on PS4

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to 100% the game and the mpx is basically impossible now solely due to the death of chain link. If anyone has a server or is willing to squad up and see if we roll a 20 pm me

    submitted by /u/Marrone1804
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment