• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Starting to think this game hates me ;(

    Battlefield 4 Starting to think this game hates me ;(


    Starting to think this game hates me ;(

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Always thought this kind of thing was impossible

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    B-admins because I was destroying him in a jet

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Epic dual of inaccuracy

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Everyone wanted me dead but none of their bullets register

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Don’t worry pilot, I’ll protect us.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    After 4 years I finally did it

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Long. Range. Yeets.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    sharing a no-rules server, will renew it soon. I still want to play how I want :P discord in comments for more details.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    360 jumping no scope with the cs5

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    Servers in SouthAm active in 2020?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    I wanted to ask, are the South American servers active? If someone could tell me if the servers in South America are active and with a good number of players, i will appreciate it... I'm tired of BFV and I was thinking of going back to BF4, in PS4, I want to buy it, and I wanted to know if there is a community Active enough in SouthAm to be worth it to buy it...

    submitted by /u/Eaglecom98
    [link] [comments]

    Rolling 5 man

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    good start

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    VPN in Battlefield 4

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Hi, im from latin america.

    There are no dedicated servers here and is really frustrating. I want to know if it is possible to use a vpn to connect to europe and have lower ping to have a better experience.

    Im using a PC

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/sacool1
    [link] [comments]

    Just got game, kicked from every server I join.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Every server I join has some sort of ping cap, usually no more than 200ms. I had no clue this was a thing and now I'm out of my savings and 41gb of data (expensive here). Why do people need a ping cap? It's so frustrating not being able to play the games you really think you'd enjoy. Espessially when servers flash a message across your whole screen saying "GET BETTER INTERNET" when its my location that's the problem. It really stinks that BF4 seems to be locked to Europeans and Americans. I don't know what to do now. Do you know any populated servers that don't kick for higher than average ping? Please give me some advice on what to do next.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/funkychunkmonk
    [link] [comments]

    My HACKusations of the month

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Web Browser - Game Launcher (Battlelog) question

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    A couple days ago my game suddenly launched Battlelog on my browser and did not start. I quickly realized that was a launcher for the game itself and it just looked great!

    I googled a bit and saw people complaining that the UI update should be optional. Is this what they meant?

    Thing is, today the game is back as usual. Launches from Origin and I'm landed on BF4 main menu. Both changes happened without me doing anything. Can I restore the Battlelog option to launch everything from Chrome again?

    I'm not sure how this happened but I don't touch Origin at all.

    submitted by /u/Yololio69
    [link] [comments]

    Sniper rifles won’t fire?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    As stated above everything else works and runs fine, I just have to spam my trigger like 5 times to get one shot out of a bolt action, any fixes or solutions?

    submitted by /u/tortuga-de-fuego
    [link] [comments]

    Random crash

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Can anyone help me, my game randomly crashes, it only started recently. Playing online having fun, and randomly just closes, no error message, nothing.

    My pc is

    Asrock x370 gaming fatality itx/ac mobo

    ryzen 3 2200G (stock cooler)

    16Gb ram 3000mhz dual channel

    gigabyte gtx 1070ti

    750w psu

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/shodach
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion on laser sights?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    What are y'all's thoughts on laser sights? I am conflicted if I should run them on PDWs and carbines- the improved hip fire is nice, but I feel like I'm constantly giving myself away. I like to run smoke grenades too so I have to remember to turn them off when using a smoke grenade.

    Thoughts? Do you run laser sights? Or just go without an accessory?

    submitted by /u/edwild22
    [link] [comments]

    THE DRAMATIC COUNTDOWN TO 1 TICKET VS 1 TICKET

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Hmmm

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Tashgar wall glitch

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Hey, don't know if this has been brought up before but in Tashgar, ram the wall on the rightmost side of the bridge in a vehicle or blow it up and it will disappear letting you walk around anywhere.

    submitted by /u/GooseOfTheSouth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment