• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 13, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Rented a server to play dlc maps on rotation in Australia, it's called PREMIUM MAPS "CONQUEST" Feel free to join and favourite!

    Battlefield 4 Rented a server to play dlc maps on rotation in Australia, it's called PREMIUM MAPS "CONQUEST" Feel free to join and favourite!


    Rented a server to play dlc maps on rotation in Australia, it's called PREMIUM MAPS "CONQUEST" Feel free to join and favourite!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    American conquest server that will be running DLCs and carrier assault! This one is for you Xbox family. We also have a discord let me know if you’re interested

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Managed to break the game somehow

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Anyone else see the resemblance to Rouge Transmission?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    got banned by punkbuster for no reason reseted my pc installed it with the existing files got banned wtf

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    I'm new to this game. Any tips?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    So I bought this game because it was on sale on ps store and I love this game because of everything but I also suck. Like really, really suck. I can't hit anything at longer ranges, can't fly helicopters, jets, at CQB I am instantly melted and I even play this game a little bit slow! I don't know why I am such a big noob?

    Other aspects:

    I play on PS4

    I have premium

    My sens is 35%

    My button layout is veteran

    I manually search servers (mainly because I can't search matches with at least 1 person via quick searching)

    I have all DLC's downloaded

    Also I played cod inb4 so it might be a drastic change to my gameplay because I'm rusher type of guy

    submitted by /u/Kacbor
    [link] [comments]

    How to access Night Operations on PS4?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    So a few days ago I downloaded the Night Operations from the playstation store, but when I open the game then I can't find them, and when I look at the Night Operations in the store then there is no option to open them from the store. Am I missing something here? How do I access them?

    submitted by /u/Toad0430
    [link] [comments]

    Not kicked by admin?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    I keep getting the kicked by admin message when I'm playing! This has happened in 6 different servers now... I don't believe this is actually happening

    submitted by /u/MindTheReddit
    [link] [comments]

    invalid account error on battlefield? solutions?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    This ones next

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Hmmmm

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    littlebird

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Alex gaming 345 exploitingto boost kd in 2020 what a loser lol

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Clips that will get me banned

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Should I buy BF4 on PS4 in 2020?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    I recently reinstalled BF1 and although I enjoy the game, whenever I want to play 80% of the time I find myself in servers that are almost/completely empty. I play on EU servers. That being said, BF4 Premium Edition is dirt cheap right now on the PS Store and costs only 7£, so I am considering buying it but before that I wanted to know whether I'll have less trouble finding active servers than I do in BF1?

    submitted by /u/SerbianSentry
    [link] [comments]

    battlefield 4 episode 1003009 part 45 1 hour, 25 minutes, 33 seconds and 19 milliseconds

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    If I have an Origin copy of Battlefield 4 non-premium, can I buy premium on Steam and add it to that pre-existing account?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 on Steam is cheap as hell now, so if that works let me know.

    submitted by /u/BaconMan54
    [link] [comments]

    Anti vehicle servers?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Im a newbie, everytime I join a conquest map in asia there is a chinese kid in a tank with 70 kills with 1 deaths, basically a team with lav and tank campers , how yall cope with this situation? Every conquest map in asia except locker is filled with lav or mbt campers which is annoying, is there any anti camp and anti vehicle camp servers in asia? another question: best way to counter jets and tanks?

    submitted by /u/Jay_santiago
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk Delayed, Halo Delayed? I’m okay. I’ve got BF4 and having a blast.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Getting my moneys worth since 2013

    submitted by /u/jaypi8883
    [link] [comments]

    The other side of SMAW takeouts

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Weekly Bug Report Thursdays - August 13, 2020

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    In an effort to organize your bug reports, we ask that you wait until each Thursday and post them here then.

    Make sure to search each weekly thread before posting to avoid making a duplicate report.

    To be most helpful when making a bug report, please maintain a respectful tone and include any relevant information that may help testers identify the problem.

    You can find past Bug Report Thursdays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment