• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - August 28, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - August 28, 2020


    Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - August 28, 2020

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Comment with your ingame name, platform, and time zone (UTC system).

    For example, an Xbox One player in New York would create a title "innerpenguin [UTC -5 Xbox One] looking to PTFO and make new friends. "

    If you have a rented server active this week, we invite you to list it here. Please specify which platform the server is for and any rules that you have.

    You can find past Find a Friend Fridays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Nice dopey bot spawn right there

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    He really dodged that bullet right there...

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Anybody still play Battlefield 3 on PlayStation 3?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    I'm aware everyone has probably moved on to next generation devices, but I still play regularly on PS3 and it's great! I'm trying to get a bit of a set-up going so I'm ready to communicate and play with anyone who is up for some squad gameplay, but I'm unsure if there is anyone who is able to do so...

    submitted by /u/Tedster360
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I keep getting shot down when I am in a jet or a helicopter?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Everytime I get in a jet I just get shot down instantly by another jet. I can't see any enemy jets until I see the kill cam. I play on xbox 360 btw.

    submitted by /u/joshybob321
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to connect to a populated server?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Hey guys

    I wanna play BF3 again on the pc and I was wondering how do you guys find/connect to a good populated server?

    I also heard there's an extension so you can see the actual people that are in a server, because sometimes there are servers with 'fake numbers'.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/zorkry
    [link] [comments]

    Russian version issues

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    This might be a long shot and maybe not even allowed here but i played a lot of this game back in the days and wanted to give it another try. issue is i have one of the russian key versions that only allow you to download the game in russian.

    i tried using the usual to english conversion but it does not seem to work. i also have an auto patcher but their servers seem to be offline.

    does anyone know a way to patch it to english that works currently? help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/NateHotshot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment