• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - August 21, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - August 21, 2020


    Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - August 21, 2020

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Comment with your ingame name, platform, and time zone (UTC system).

    For example, an Xbox One player in New York would create a title "innerpenguin [UTC -5 Xbox One] looking to PTFO and make new friends. "

    If you have a rented server active this week, we invite you to list it here. Please specify which platform the server is for and any rules that you have.

    You can find past Find a Friend Fridays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot Launch BF3 Steam

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    When I originally got the game it worked just fine, but around the 3rd day the game just stopped launching on Steam. It would either 1. Launch the game and then immediately stop or 2. Launch the game in steam/origin and say that I was in game even though the actual game was not running. If I try to join a server directly through battlelog it will do the same, where the game will not launch but Origin and Steam both say I am "In Game".

    I have reinstalled BF3, Origin, and Punkbuster multiple times and nothing has worked. It's really pissing me off because I actually really want to play this game and I can't. Does anybody have any idea what to do in this situation?

    submitted by /u/Dromed91
    [link] [comments]

    i posted this awhile ago but i think everyone should see it agian back when bf3 was in its prime :)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    "Waiting for game to exit" Microsoft Edge problem

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    I get this error message everytime I launch the game. The only time it doesn't happen is if I launch origin, then sign into battlelog on Internet explorer. It then redirects me to Edge. Anyone know of a fix?

    submitted by /u/Blendedamericano
    [link] [comments]

    Commentary Loadout: Famas Foregrip+Lasersight HIPFIRE ONLY !

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment