• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Finally

    Battlefield 3 Finally


    Finally

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    How do you guys manage to unlock vehicle upgrades?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    It seems that every time that I try to use a vehicle for anything, I get killed in seconds because the enemy team focuses me while mine ignores me. If not, I find an enemy vehicle that has everythign unlocked and I lose the duel. That is, of course, when I manage to get a vehicle, which in a match with other 31 players can be quite difficult.

    submitted by /u/abca98
    [link] [comments]

    Hosting Battlefield 3 Server in Australia

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Hello Australia & World!

    I'm trying out a 1 month server via gameservers for battlefield 3 (PC). It's all in USD, so after conversion, it costs about $50AUD, and that's for 32 Players. (USD$0.99/player OR AUD$1.38/player). From previous experience from Battlefield 2142 I noticed some server hosts ask for donations to help keep servers running, so if anyone is interested to help out be sure to let me know. I'm very new to servers so from my POV I don't even understand why the servers aren't hosted by the game manufacturers etc).

    I'm still learning how to setup a server, because I've noticed some servers have limited maps, not all servers have all expansion packs, and when they do they're only RUSH. This server will likely be biased towards conquest, assuming that's what's popular. It's what I enjoy, though for people who are skilling their way to awards and unlocks etc, some require so many wins of SQDM etc.

    So, at this time (17 august 2020) it's being setup, the server title is: "Battlefield 3 - All Maps - Conquest - 1 Month Trial - No Rules". Looks like its defaulted to "conquest large" and not hosting all expansion packs, interesting. Thoughts?

    If anyone has advice to offer, I'll gratefully accept. If anyone knows where to advertise this server (discord e.g.) that'd be awesome too.

    Thanks in advance! Looking forward to the battlefield!

    submitted by /u/Introduction-Smart
    [link] [comments]

    Battlelog: Friend not appearing online while trying to play co-op and vice versa

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Me and my friend cant invite eachother to co-op since battlelog is showing both of us offline, any help?

    submitted by /u/LordlyWarrior42
    [link] [comments]

    Bf3 ps3

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Anyone playing right now ps3?

    submitted by /u/Shaabugout
    [link] [comments]

    BACK IN BLACK | Battlefield 3 Gameplay on Operation Metro (110-11)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Strike At Karkand Rush Defense Single Life - Time To Rock & Roll

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Should I get Battlefield 3 on Xbox?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    I want to play battlefield 3 but I don't if people still play it

    submitted by /u/OpTiiMuz_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment