• Breaking News

    Friday, August 21, 2020

    Battlefield 007 grade "Only in Battlefield" moment, now with suitable music.

    Battlefield 007 grade "Only in Battlefield" moment, now with suitable music.


    007 grade "Only in Battlefield" moment, now with suitable music.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Ah, the old switcharoo!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Seriously, why do people like Bad Company 2?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Let me start of by saying that I truly love Battlefield. I've played through 3, 4, 1 and 5. Almost hardline too. So, naturally, I bought Bad Company 2 because it's often quoted as the best battlefield game. After about a month of on/off playing I still can't see the charm of it. Movement is clunky, can't even turn with AD when sprinting. Gunplay is slow and long range is just a game of tapping, sometimes bullets feel like they do no damage and the inaccuracy of the AR's just really messes me up. Destruction is alright, but nothing compared to the newer titles.

    Please, enlighten me on why you love this game.

    submitted by /u/StillUsesR8
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Ping spike WiFi issues

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    I just installed a WiFi card into my desktop as I didn't have wifi before and I got Bf4 a few days ago and cannot play the game because every 3 minutes or so I spike to 200-300 ping for around 30 seconds. I've tried everything I can look up online so far and nothing has seemed to work. I CANNOT CONNECT ETHERNET TO MY DESKTOP.

    My WiFi Card is a Tp-Link Archer T5E if that helps

    submitted by /u/dangerdude132
    [link] [comments]

    Does bf1 still have active servers for PS4?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    It's 5$ in my local CeX so I might get it if there's active servers.

    submitted by /u/sinisterbeaver
    [link] [comments]

    How are those Battlefield 4 machinimas made?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    So i was on youtube today and I was watching a battlefield 4 machinima, and I was wondering how they are made. They seem pretty realistic so I assume there not from in game assetts. Does anyone know how these are made?

    submitted by /u/BadMain85
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashes when joining server im banned from?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Title, everytime I join a server I'm banned from my game just crashes. How is this legal

    submitted by /u/byalkou
    [link] [comments]

    Do people still play BF4 ON PS4?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    I saw it on sale and i like BF4 a lot. Will i find a multiplayer game

    submitted by /u/PeterrrK42
    [link] [comments]

    Poll on splitscreen (local co-op) in the next Battlefield game

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Please vote in this poll to stop the dumb trend of video games not having splitscreen (local co-op) anymore.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/JohnnyLeon
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone wondering - can you still play bf1942 in 2020 - here u go

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    Yes, you still can play this masterpiece. Its abandonware so you legally can get it for free. At evenings the servers even are full.

    So first step: go to ej.uz/bf1942v1 and click the first option under "The Game" section.

    When its downloaded then extract it.

    Run the setup.

    Play (:

    P.S. If you are on windows 7/8 remember to set compatibility mode to Xp sp3.

    Have a nice day.

    submitted by /u/goldmunds
    [link] [comments]

    How do you turn off origin overlay if you bought the game through steam?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    I brought bf1/bfV through steam and I want to turn the overlay off when I play them. I already turned the overlay settings off in origin and I even have steam overlay settings off but the origin overlay is still active. How do I get rid of it?

    submitted by /u/PrayerfulAmerica
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1]Battlefield 1 M1907 Trench Killstreak

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Just wan't to share this video I created with all of you!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Battlefield 2 music video

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Hello friends,

    I made a song inspired by battlefield 2. I was wondering if anyone had bf2 footage and or a desire to make a montage for the song. The song in question can be found below. If you remember FPS doug and Snarf throwing pizza pies you might like the content of the song.

    https://youtu.be/NIOLiH1riSM

    submitted by /u/dhwtymusic
    [link] [comments]

    Coming from Battlefront 2

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    Should I get BF1 or BF5? I've heard bad things about 5 but I'm worried about inactivity on BF1. I'm coming from Battlefront 2. Which would be harder to adjust to? Which has more players? Again I'm worried about BF1 being too dead

    Edit: If BF1 is still active, would it be better to get that?

    submitted by /u/battlefrontman1432
    [link] [comments]

    BF games with active HC servers

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Hi! Latest BF game i played was bf3 and i loved hardcore, however now that I return to it, there seems to be little to no HC servers (even when i find an active one, there aren't many players on it).

    I'm looking forward to buying a newer release, either BF4 or BF1 (on PC) and I'd like to ask you which to chose, HC activity being main factor.

    Thanks for any suggestions!

    submitted by /u/condy1432
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment