• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 7, 2020

    Battlefield My absolute peak moment in Battlefield 1

    Battlefield My absolute peak moment in Battlefield 1


    My absolute peak moment in Battlefield 1

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    I love being a medic

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Idk you but for me 100€ (112 dollars) for Hardline might be too much-

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    I find their lack of situational awareness disturbing

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Dug up this old BF1 Clip - When all you have is a hammer, everything is a nail.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    [BF5] Cheating is now being live-streamed

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Last night I was playing on Marita, and right away I got killed by this guy. I look at the scoreboard, he's 6-0. Okay, looks legit.

    I look at the kill feed, he's got a quad-kill with his KE7, all headshots, me included. Hmmm.

    More kills in the next few seconds, all headshots, always with the KE7. I get killed again through smoke.

    Obvious cheater, I call him out right away. He replies by posting the link to his Twitch channel.

    He was cheating while streaming and boasting about it, the cheat was even clearly visible on screen.

    The game report says he ended up 282-10, of which 267 were headshots with an accuracy of 46.2%.

    I reported him on both platforms, tweeted about it and some more people reported him as a consequence.

    No action appears to have been taken so far from either EA or Twitch (can't say that I'm surprised at all).

    This will hardly come as a surprise to most of you, I'm sure. EA claims their anti-cheat is being improved, but facts show that this is not the case. Were there a functional anti-cheat in place, a guy with these stats would get kicked instantly, no questions asked.

    What's infuriating, ladies and gentlemen, is that cheating has now become entertainment, something to stream worldwide while boasting about it.

    As if we needed further confirmation that EA can't deal with cheaters despite what they publicly claim.

    submitted by /u/SteveTheMadLad
    [link] [comments]

    I was pretty happy with this shot :)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    I miss BF having good campaigns

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    u/Sagenhaft441 nice kill streak!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Opinion: Heligoland bight is one of the best naval maps of battlefield, and is up there with paracel storm. DICE really missed an opportunity in creating a Naval map like Heligoland in BFV pacific.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Imagine a medieval or napoleonic battlefield

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Would be Intresting

    submitted by /u/geoduck78
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] looks better than BFV in my opinion, change my mind

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Somehow managed it to get my Aftermath server running on Xbox 360. Server name in the comments.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    What's your favorite Battlefield moment?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Mine was in BF2142, which was a truly amazing game. I had been chasing the highest rank online for months and played focused on winning rather than k/d, etc..

    So I was coming up on my final rank up. It was a really fierce match. Both cores were exposed. I was attacking and pushing into their Titan. I finally made it into the control room and set charges. I ran out as fast as I could and jumped for dear life. When the Titan exploded on my way down, I got my highest rank. It was the perfect moment. I'll never forget the sense of joy and achievement that gave me.

    So what was your best Battlefield moment?

    submitted by /u/gsibble
    [link] [comments]

    [BF5] Battlefield 5: Some Moments

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I can safely say that Battlefield 1 has the most beautiful graphics in the Battlefield series

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I think it's one of my best actions with Type 2A

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Pretty much a 1 minute summary of the Battlefield 4 experience (especially the ending)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Kill a few birds with a flying stone.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Well that happened, I won't ever hit a shot like that again [BF1]

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    When I’m a squad leader of one

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    They just kept getting closer..

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Now yeah that was exactly how I planned it

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment