• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    Battlefield Honestly the more I watch this the more I laugh!

    Battlefield Honestly the more I watch this the more I laugh!


    Honestly the more I watch this the more I laugh!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Brutal

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    When you come across an enemy trying to flank out of bounds

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    Guaranteed banger

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    I gave him a warning shot before doing my thing [BF1]

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Remember when Bad Company 2 spiced up their trailer with some Queen's of the Stone Age?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Title

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    The true podium of player roles

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    I guess this guy had enough of war.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Xbox Chain Link For PPL Who Need MPX

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    I'm currently running a Chain Link server for anyone who would like to get the MPX with me gamertag is Son0fLoki

    submitted by /u/HonorIsLost
    [link] [comments]

    RE: EA Account Invalid and PSN account ineligible on ea.com

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Hey guys. So I recently bought BF1 due to a big sale on PSN and now that it's finally finished downloading I loaded it up, excited to play the multiplayer. Tho what happened was every time I tried to go online, it says that "This [my psn] account is invalid. Please visit help.ea.com for more information." So I tried making an EA account to link it and no option to do that. So i tried to use the "login using psn" in the ea site, what now comes up is "this account is ineligible." I tried contacting tech support and they said my psn was already linked to an EA account which I don't know how, or when that happened? Back when i played ps3 BF4 all you really had to do was login to psn and play all you want and now suddenly I have an EA account linked to my Psn? And this psn, btw belonged to my brother once and he didn't remember creating any ea account too, if that helps. Any idea or help this one?

    submitted by /u/TrollingDonkey_3257
    [link] [comments]

    When the enemy you just emptied a clip into doesn't die

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    Game of chicken on Hardline

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Behold the definition of spawn killed.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    What Computer Games Get "Wrong" about War

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    This was very stressful to me but I did survive

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    How To Rent A Server ?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    hey guys me and a friend are trying to rent a server so we can get some guns more easily but we cant find anything on the rental program why
    ?

    submitted by /u/HonorIsLost
    [link] [comments]

    Should Conquest map rotation have Strategic and Tactical maps separated into two playlists or all maps combined into one playlist?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    [BF4] Finding sniper that suits me

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    I have trouble finding a bolt action that suits my playstyle. I like to play for the objective and go for medium-range kills. I am pretty aggressive I use MAV to spot the enemy then try to flank them

    submitted by /u/rotalupinaM
    [link] [comments]

    Most popular BF Title for 2020?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    The last battlefield I played was 4 but I've had an itch to play a battlefield and I understand they are on steam now. I was just wondering which battlefield has the largest player base currently or what battlefield is best to get and play?

    submitted by /u/zVezo
    [link] [comments]

    The wood is now my best friend

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment