• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 7, 2020

    Battlefield [BFV] For the 76th anniversary of the D-Day landings, me and the boys organized a 32v32 amphibious assault on Iwo Jima in a private server.

    Battlefield [BFV] For the 76th anniversary of the D-Day landings, me and the boys organized a 32v32 amphibious assault on Iwo Jima in a private server.


    [BFV] For the 76th anniversary of the D-Day landings, me and the boys organized a 32v32 amphibious assault on Iwo Jima in a private server.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    [BFV] Relating to my earlier post of the D-Day beach landings I posted earlier. This is another clip of it from the “German” side requested by u/AppleOuu69

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Me and the boys with 4000 hours each on the original when they eventually announce that the new Battlefield will be BF3 Remastered [Humor]

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    [BF5] The best rocket I’ve gotten yet.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    [BF1] Attention all BF1 AFRICAN PLAYERS

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    ATTENTION ALL AFRICAN PLAYERS on PS4

    I am very pleased to announce this, at 18:30 CAT we will be hosting our very own server for Africa. Us africans unfortunately have to connect to European servers as the African servers our empty. We are pleased to announce that this is no longer the case. At 18:30 we will host a server. Anyone is welcome and here are the details to join👇

    Please enter these into the filter on the server browser. Please remember this is a Ps4 server

    .Game Mode- Team deathmatch .Slots- All .Region- Africa .NAME- 17401636

    Also please join our battlefield 1 African discord. Anyone is welcome!

    Battefield 1 Africa Discord

    submitted by /u/trentfreeman135
    [link] [comments]

    Just gotta do it [Battlefield 1]

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    [BFV] Battlefield V has an amazing soundtrack

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    It might not be one of the better Battlefield games out there, but damn that music is so good! It's also one of the better themesongs that a Battlefield game has had.

    submitted by /u/Astro2202
    [link] [comments]

    Lest we forget[BFV]

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    [bf4] was asked to post this by someone 19 kills with the mg4

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    [BF4] Got bored so I painted the test range black.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    [BF1] Any way to unlock weapons faster?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    I have recently gotten BF1 (first BF game I've played as well) to play with my friends because of the discount on Origin and I honestly love this game. Graphics and gameplay feel awesome and fresh, even for a game released back in 2016. However I've noticed that a number of the weapons are locked and I need to get some assignments to unlock them? Unfortunately the game doesn't really specify what I need to do to unlock these weapons, hence why I'm asking here. Also is there any sure-fire way to unlock those locked by level a little faster? Aside from just playing of course. Thanks a ton!

    side note, the cheating issue on Asian PC servers is god awful, but I guess that's what I get for playing on PC am I right? Encountered cheaters in my games about 90% of the time as well which sucks.

    submitted by /u/AmosDodgers20
    [link] [comments]

    [BF3] BF3 Crashing

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Hey guys, just wondering if some of you have the same problem on Win10. BF3 is crashing at the loading screen without any Crash message? Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/MortalAgem
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Difference between Revolutions and Premium Pass?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Title says it. I couldn't really tell what the difference is, whilst I was looking on Origin. Anyone cares to help?

    Thanks and have a nice day.

    submitted by /u/robotmanmeepmoopzorp
    [link] [comments]

    [Other] Battlefield Medieval

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Seeing the success of M&B lately, it should encourage EA to make a new battlefield game on the very popular medieval setting.

    They already touched the concept of melee combat in battlefield 1.

    Imagine trebuchets destroying walls with frostbite engine.

    Please spread this idea when you think it is interesting, so it hopefully reaches the ears of EA !

    submitted by /u/bright-nukeflash
    [link] [comments]

    [bf4] joined a server with about 150 tickets and went mad with my mg4 19-0 comment if you want me to post the 4.30 minute clip

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    [other] What I'd like to see in the next battlefield

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Just gotta do it [Battlefield 1]

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    [Question] Looking to get into Battlefield

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    I've been a long time Call of Duty player but I'm looking to try something new on PS4, hence me looking at Battlefield games. I want to know what's a fun Battlefield game on PS4 with a high playerbase that I can also Platinum at the same time.

    submitted by /u/DrezZone
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Can't find servers (PS4)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    I wanted to pick up this gem once more, but I can't find any servers for it... I tried Conquest, which should be the most occupied gamemode I think, but I only found a server in Abu Dhabi (I think) and Japan....

    Does anyone have tips? I live in Europe and I have wired/NAT 2

    submitted by /u/tycho500
    [link] [comments]

    [BF] Should I download BFV or BF4 DLC's

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    Ps4 500GB is a mistake

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/OyunClash
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] need criticism for channel

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    [BF3] Jets aren't supposed to do this right?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment