• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    Battlefield 4 (Volume Warning) This game never gets old because of moments like this.

    Battlefield 4 (Volume Warning) This game never gets old because of moments like this.


    (Volume Warning) This game never gets old because of moments like this.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    *Pulls out repair tool*

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Teammates on operation locker: “stop reviving me if I’m just gonna die immediately again.” Me knowing all the points and medals obtainable for doing it:

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    i’m sorry xRICKLESx

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Ker-plunk

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    pretty much all from the bridges on shanghai

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Guilin Peaks IRL

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    US INFANTRY ONLY ON PC

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    If u like Infantry only ,come join us on =FULL METAL JACKET= INFANTRY Server & Stop by & Visit us at; https://snipersquad.enjin.com/

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    Stat reset

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Does it reset DLC unlocks or just kd and stuff like that ?

    submitted by /u/Nouux16
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Pistol Only (108-35) ft.TurAF-Yuzarsif,Cbork2000

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    If i has the og on ps3 and i get on ps4 will all my progress be saved?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Mfw you get kicked by an admin because you killed them with a cruise missle whilst playing as the commander

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Squad steam/origin

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Sorry if this has been asked before, I scrolled down the posts a bit but couldn't find it.

    Some of my friends have got bf4 on origin, if I buy it on Steam, can I easily play/queue with them? I would really prefer steam over the EA platform but I'm not quite sure how the integration between the two works.

    submitted by /u/Hylkedebielke
    [link] [comments]

    What is the new user interface update?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    I'm on PS4 and saw a message on screen that the interface has changed. I looked around and nothing happened. What was this change?

    submitted by /u/whomstdve43
    [link] [comments]

    What's the difference between the premium edition and the originial? Which one should i get?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Different ways to play the game?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    I have over 1000+ hours in this game and I want to try something new man, just killing soldiers and getting points is boring for me now.

    Trollish way to play the game maybe? xD

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Blackwater_7
    [link] [comments]

    Best sniper?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    What is your opinion on the best sniper in the game.

    submitted by /u/JBripper
    [link] [comments]

    Today I fell victim to the vQ37 banhammer

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    I was casually playing on their Locker Deux server when I was top fragging with an RPK-12. At the start of the game I got a really nice flank and started off with a 11 killstreak. This kept going for halfway through the game when out of nowhere I was kicked from the game only to see that I had been banned from the server for "hacking/cheating" by an admin that goes under the name of AluminumPints. After creating an account on their forum and submitting my appeal I explained in great detail that I am a legitimate player and have never hacked in any circumstances. Not even a minute of submitting the appeal it was instantly denied with no explanation stating why it was denied. I happened to be in their discord server in case my appeal got denied and finding out that AluminumPints is acutally the founder of vQ37, I confronted him and asked why my appeal was instantly denied with him to only respond with "I don't owe you anything, you got banned, move on" and then bans me from the Discord server. After doing some extensive research this clan has a long history of wrongfully banning players with an extraordinary level of skill and for the dumbest reasons you couldn't think of. It still baffles me that they are still running servers to this day. They should no longer have any rights to run any servers in BF4 period.

    submitted by /u/EnvisionOsu
    [link] [comments]

    Couldn't believe the admin didn't kick me after I blown him out the sky 10+ time's. LAV beats everything! 65-1

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Tips for populating server?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Missed carrier assault and there are no sevrvers on NA PC with it so I started an official one.

    Is there anything that should be done to help populate a server? Or do you just have to wait & hope it fills up on its own.

    submitted by /u/Claritempo
    [link] [comments]

    BF6 phantom bow 2 electric boogaloo?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment