• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Battlefield 4 My grenade may have gotten lost on the way, but he still found his way home.

    Battlefield 4 My grenade may have gotten lost on the way, but he still found his way home.


    My grenade may have gotten lost on the way, but he still found his way home.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    hey kid... want some BF4 premium edition?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    I was going through my old BF clips and found this cool sniper headshot. It's not the longest shot but it's still impressive. (I hope we can have these kinds of gunfights in the next Battlefield game)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Just won a match and this was the result.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    [BF4] unica-6 saves lives

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    Phantom assignment

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    So I'm about to finish the phantom phase three assignment ( have to run over 12 more people). But need help with getting the dogtags anyone need or want to help me finish this?

    submitted by /u/BatPanda88
    [link] [comments]

    Any useful tips for Helicopter play

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Like what customizations do you use, tips for maneuvering and fighting other vehicles

    submitted by /u/lokluk
    [link] [comments]

    New pistol only server on XB1

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    I know its probably too late. But if anyone's interested i recently rented a (NA)server and have made it pistol only. hmu if you wanna play

    GT: Darklebowski

    submitted by /u/led00d
    [link] [comments]

    Battefield 4: Premium Edition is on sale for $9.99 on Xbox. If anyone is looking to get into BF4, this is your chance

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    When someone’s bridge camping in a tank on Siege

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Did any of you guys add that dog tag for when you preordered Battlefield 4? Or was it just a thing at EB games(where I preordered it?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Neues gameplay von mir, schaut vorbei und lasst Feedback da ;)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    I made my very first bf4 edit, tell me what you think

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    An-94 in the campaign

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    I was just wondering if anyone knew if the an-94 was in the bf4 campaign

    submitted by /u/SergeantScruf
    [link] [comments]

    Recon player (EU) looking for people to play with

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Hi, im that recon player that likes to drop spawns behind enemy lines to constantly keep taking conquest flags near their main spawn. Anyone who would like to squad up with spec-op recon gameplay in mind?

    submitted by /u/halipatsui
    [link] [comments]

    Support y'a fellow gamer on twitch.tv/smoklm ��

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    LEB banned me for "making room for members"

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Wtf does that even mean and why ban not kick. Lol wat. Leb pls.

    https://gyazo.com/fc7b8d5717cb4a844d9adfb8c7009612

    submitted by /u/PotatoCocktail
    [link] [comments]

    The ‘Pacifist’ Bug

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Hi all. So today I decided to sit down and play some Battlefield 4 for the first time in a good few months. I got into a game, and noticed I'm unable to sprint and whenever I jump, as soon as my feet hit the ground, I fire my weapon? I've had a search online for any fix and found that this bug has been coined "Pacifist bug" but found no solution.

    Now, weirdly enough, I tried playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 a little later and encountered an almost identical issue, which is odd. I have tried some other games but none of them seem to have issues, which has convinced me it isn't a controller issue but I did find it odd that it's effecting SWB2 the same way.

    Anyone know of any fixes? I'm playing on Xbox One if that's any help. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ApeHands13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment