• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Lovely bit of flank

    Battlefield 4 Lovely bit of flank


    Lovely bit of flank

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Had to make a narrow escape but he had a surprise coming at the end

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    Yes

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Does anyone else like flying the transport helicopter like how it was meant to? I mean picking up soldiers and dropping them off at obj.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    I've just started dedicating whole matches as a support pilot and it's honestly really fun when I have a full heli and I just swoop down into an obj and watch all the soldiers jump out while my two gunners are suppressing the enemy. It just feels really cinematic and cool plus it helps the team a lot more than spawning in the heli and jumping out as soon as you reach the highest point in the map!

    submitted by /u/AppleOuu69
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t know if this is an unpopular opinion or not but I’m just gonna say it

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Bf4 probably had the most fun/ moderately easy way of unlocking guns, gear, etc. other than premium stuff, and some assignments that were more difficult than others (UCAV), I still think it was one of the best, especially without having to buy said gear with micro transactions. Honestly the best and most fun game I've ever played myself.

    submitted by /u/WarThunderMadness
    [link] [comments]

    This game is so random

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Look at this pic and tell me that's NOT our Colonel 100. (source in comments)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Battlefield players in real life

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    Scared to join in this server...

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    The m249 is extremely good

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Tried telling him it was coming..

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    Chain link

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Anyone want to start a game of chainlink? I need to complete a few chains for the mpx and I haven't seen any severs for it. I'm in xbox btw

    submitted by /u/Pithychart
    [link] [comments]

    How do you feel about BF6 being modern themed? I personally couldn't be happier.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 compilation #5 - You need to get this game

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    I'm back. It's still the best war game ever made.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    [BF4] Uzun bir aradan sonra iyi geldi (156-3) #AH1Zviper (ft.feazy,Cbork)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Is Defensive good?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    I normally run around with Combat medic to help out my team but why is everyone using defensive?

    submitted by /u/MIKAELthehunter
    [link] [comments]

    Commander is actually really fun

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    I didn't even know about it until I saw a video about it and i thought it was boring until i gave it a try and it's pretty cool tbh I want this in the next battlefield

    submitted by /u/Normal-Jaguar
    [link] [comments]

    I will play on a different server thank you

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Dragon Valley is THE map for Rush. I love this game.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    To anyone who was in the THC Locker Addict #4 server around midnight- I'm sorry

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    I found an ATV between D and E and jammed it into the doorway leading to the hospital beds outside of E (near the metal detectors and staircase into D.) My squadmate proceeded to repair torch it and the resulting sparks blinded every single person staring into this hell, on both teams. I would just like all 20+ of you to know our retinas were also being completely destroyed as us 2 medics threw all our med bags onto the engineer to keep this going as long as possible. The amount of dead bodies on the quad bike must have touched the ceiling if they stacked. And to the person who kept getting into the drivers seat- you're braver than I.

    submitted by /u/Wantwanttake
    [link] [comments]

    Help please with the UCAV unlock

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    I'm waiting for more players right now on the server G Warrior's Jet's only (Air Superiority) 😉

    submitted by /u/Mr_Shestak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment