• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 24, 2020

    Battlefield 3 I purchased the game on Steam and cannot play.

    Battlefield 3 I purchased the game on Steam and cannot play.


    I purchased the game on Steam and cannot play.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    When I click launch from Steam, it sends me into google chrome and then Battlelog, as expected. But when I try to actually play, it always sends an error message and I have to close the tab. Does anyone know a solution? I am contemplating refunding the game since it does not work, but that is a last resort.

    submitted by /u/QuacksterJones
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 3 Clean Squad Wipe | Playing the objective

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    Loadout: M416 Flash Suppressor Beast Mode: On 27-6 Rush Grand Bazaar !

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Looking for some help unlocking XBOW on PC.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Old 360 player here, picked up the PC version a couple days ago. I'd like to unlock the XBOW again but since Scavenger servers are dead I thought I'd ask for some help here. Anyone up to play in a few hours?

    submitted by /u/Top_Secret_Name
    [link] [comments]

    Someone to play with some BF3?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    I'm looking for people that could improve my skills at BF3 because I don't get used to play in such big maps like Caspian Border.

    submitted by /u/LvckShooter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment