• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Banned by PunkBuster False Positive?

    Battlefield 3 Banned by PunkBuster False Positive?


    Banned by PunkBuster False Positive?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Hey guys, so with BF3 on steam I thought I'd play it some more. The issue is I was playing BF3 about 6 months ago when one day I went to play and I was greeted with this message whenever I tried to join a server:

    ERROR Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'NotCyberborg' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN d5e3fec1

    I wasn't cheating in any way and I had even bought a premium key a few days before this too. Just wondering if anyone is familiar with this or has a solution?

    submitted by /u/NotCyberborg
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Controller Help!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Aside from all the downsides to using a controller on PC, I also can't navigate the deployment menu. Anyone else have this issue? How do you fix it?

    submitted by /u/Cheap-Habit
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Server GetinSicWithThiz server needs 2 people!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Hi, GetinSicWithThiz (the best server available on Xbox) needs 2 people for round to start!

    Join now! Your team needs you! ...or something.

    submitted by /u/pieinfaceisgoodpie
    [link] [comments]

    CHAOS | Battlefield 3 Steam Gameplay (2020) TDM - Seine Crossing

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    How does Battlefield 3 work with Steam and Origin?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    How does Battlefield 3 (and the other Battlefield games for that matter) work with being on both Steam and Origin? I have it on Origin, can I play with people on Steam? I think this is a fantastic opportunity for server populations to go up with it being on Steam + Origin.

    submitted by /u/Staryaska
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment