• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Battlefield This Week in Battlefield V - April 13, 2020 Edition

    Battlefield This Week in Battlefield V - April 13, 2020 Edition


    This Week in Battlefield V - April 13, 2020 Edition

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Should DICE add the MiTsubishi ESR15N2 reach truck to [bfv]?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    [BF1] Got this kill awhile ago. Friends told me to post it here.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I'd just like to see a remake of this gem [BF2]

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    [BF1] anyone able to play at the moment?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    I load up the game and i cant connect, are the servers down or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/Trequartistas1
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] getting better, I think

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Cant connect to EA servers on BFV [BFV]

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    I havent been able to connect to EA servers since last night and I've already troubleshooted my xbox. Two of my friends have also had the same problem and BF1 isnt working either. Can anybody help?

    submitted by /u/dankpenut
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] I would have gladly taken that death

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    [Other] When Battlelog's stats engine is down and you think you were banned. Nearly fatal heart attack

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    [BF1]Battlefield 1 Highlights #30

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    [BF4] BF4 stop working after installing BFH, show Battlelog

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I downloaded BFH all night and when I hit "play game", Battlelog (chrome) opes and said "problem contacting EA login, please try again in a a while", also I wanna play BF4 and happened the same.... Help!

    submitted by /u/Slam2Fast
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Clip Sniper Battlefield V (Highlights Recon BFV)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    [BFV] brb - changing my tighty whities

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    [BFV] Some quick snipes compilation during my first 10 hours of the game : )

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    [BF1] I love the burton LMR

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    [BF1] Boom

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    [BF5]Outpost is awesome

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Actually makes teamwork, reinforcements, building reinforcements relevant. Hopefully it stays!

    submitted by /u/WakanduhForever
    [link] [comments]

    [BF3] and [BF4] were absolutely perfect games with no issues.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Nevermind the fact that BF3 had massive visual and audio downgrades and both BF4 and BF3 released in a broken unplayable state. That never happened. They were absolutely perfect and if you say anything remotely critical of them I'll downvote you.

    It's that mentality showcased above why I really cant stand this community. It's in every single BF sub. From this one, to the BFV one. Its inescapable. When I point out true factual things such as the fact both games were unplayable at launch and BF4 was never actually fixed til 2015 I get downvotes despite the fact that what I'm saying is factually correct. I'm honestly sick of the BF4 ass kissing. Yes It's a great game. It's my regular game and I play it all the time.

    But it's not perfect. Its single handedly the best and worst Battlefield game ever made all at the same time. You're either having fun or you're getting launched across the sky by tanks as soon as you spawn or you're constantly hiding from an attack helicopter. When the bullshit game mechanics arent present I can play for hours, but as soon as the bullshit happens I cant stand 1 whole minute without wanting to figuratively rip out my hair.

    So go ahead and downvote me guys. Ik its gonna happen. Just because I dont see BF4 or BF3 as if they were the second coming of Jesus Christ. Forget that BF4 is the only Battlefield game I've played religiously since about 2014. Just know I'm critical of these games because I love them and want them to be better.

    submitted by /u/abcMF
    [link] [comments]

    [Other] Wouldn't it be great if they made a Battlefield with all the best from the series?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Do a bunch of polls on their website, take all the best guns and maps from the good games like BF2, BF3, BF4, BFBC 1 and 2 and mash em together. They have all the stuff to do it and just need to upgrade the textures. That game would dominate.

    submitted by /u/CylonSupremacy
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Alcohol causes death

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    [BFV] on ps4

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Was wondering when the next big sale for battlefield on ps4 would happen, My friends an I were big fans of bf1 and was wondering the next big sale

    submitted by /u/nukenuba
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Battlefield v cinematic RTX on

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    Battlefield v cinematic gameplay hope you like it Here's the video https://youtu.be/46cnbVkeKiE

    submitted by /u/miscYT
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] should i tell my friends to buy BF 1 or 4?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    I have BF 5 and 4, but I played 1 on trial and beta before. Which one should I tell my friends to buy so we can play together; BF 4 or 1?

    i'm concern about player base and which one would last longer. 1 seems like the logical choice since it is newer, but I couldn't play it properly since I lag alot, but not as much as in BF 5 I assume. I don't want them to waste their money because one is dying/not fun.

    submitted by /u/ime1em
    [link] [comments]

    [BF5] Lucky miss click

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment