• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    Battlefield [BF4] Support by Fire with the pig (M240B)

    Battlefield [BF4] Support by Fire with the pig (M240B)


    [BF4] Support by Fire with the pig (M240B)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    [BF1] 10 kills while pushing the objective, it feels so good to run in the mouth of the enemy

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    [Bfv] Some first person dogfights over the Pacific.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    [BF1] Frontline slugfest

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    [BFV] We filming movies on Solomon Islands

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    [BF4] Decent little clip I got the other day!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    [bf4] guess who killed who

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    [BFV] | A New Tactic | Battlefield V |

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    [Battlefield 4] Me and a friend witnessing a flying hover shooting down a jet lmao

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    [BF1] Iron Man

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    [BFV] Shooting on beat Shotgunn

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    [BF4] - I spawn in on a chopper... as my friend jumps out of it.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    [BFV] my first 300m kill

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    [BF1] Do I need to improve or change something?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    No matter what I always come out with a negative KD ratio. Am I just bad or am I just using the wrong gun or do I just not have any good guns? I have my bought any dlc .(I don't play that often). should I buy the DLC? I don't know man. I just wanna have some fun and I can't because everytime I'm about to kill someone it's like they always have one more bullet or are just a millisecond faster than me. I just don't know anymore.

    Edit* thanks for the silver

    submitted by /u/MAXKILLER215
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Today on Close Calls...

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    [BF5] Searching realistic WW2 reanactment group bf5 EU.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    I'm just tired of seeing Misaki in Europe and Ilse in the Pacific and wanted to experience bf5 in a different way. I know I also posted this in r/Battlefieldv but i just really want to find a ww2 reanactment group in BF5 so hit me up if you know any.

    submitted by /u/William-Nexoski
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] This is something that has happened to everyone ( both sides ) on zavod while you camp on the roof and don’t pay attention to the ladders.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    The next battlefield [my suggestion]

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    While I was younger, I was the guy in class who tried to get people to play the immersive war game Battlefield instead of the "simple" Call of Duty. Since Battlefield 1 though, this got changed and especially Battlefield 5 was killing my love for these games. From playing hundreds of hours playing a BF game, I've moved to 2 hours of Battlefield 5.

    The reason for that might be the way they implemented all these stupid details like weapon specialization skill tree. Besides that, it missing the fun of running for your life to become the first player in the jet. Also, what is the necessity of removing the simple, fun and clear assignments section. Now you gotta be a specific class rank for everything and the whole idea of your Overall rank is gone.

    Sure BF1 and 5 had some great additions like the airballoons in 1, the building thingy in 5 and the squad point system in 5. But it is missing the great parts of bfbc2, bf3 and bf4.

    I hope the next battlefield would combine the games of the franchise but just keeps it simple with gamemodes that the community loves. Or how about a remaster of BF3 with some of the mechanics of 5 or a relaunch like CoD did with ModernWarfare last year. Activision had some balls with remastering games, so why shouldn't DICE?

    TLDR: remaster BF3 with small mechanics from new games

    submitted by /u/Jeroenm20
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Anybody else noticed the Russian 1895 sniper at the gun racks in the firing range

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment