• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Battlefield [BF4] My friend asked me how metro is like this is what I sent to him

    Battlefield [BF4] My friend asked me how metro is like this is what I sent to him


    [BF4] My friend asked me how metro is like this is what I sent to him

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    [BFV] What a shot

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    [BF4] I miss the good ol’ days

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    [BFV] Toxic moderation at it's finest on the official forums - Thread had to do with cheating/bugs etc.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    [BFV] I hate when mom and dad fight.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    SAUDADE | Multi Battlefield Slow Motion [BFBC2][BF3][BF4][BFV]

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    [battlefield4] is there any active naval strike servers

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    I'm wondering as I'm trying to find a active server for naval strike on PlayStation

    submitted by /u/Emzone12
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 Population [Xbox One]

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Is there a website for me to check the population of the Battlefield games? Specifically Battlefield 4, or any modern combat ones. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Mountain_Diver
    [link] [comments]

    [BF3] Looking for Help to Complete Last Achievement. Would be greatly appreciated if someone can help me. GT: Toffoli x L73L

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    [BFV] esports are a thing during lockdown

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    [BFV] unpopular opinion: Better than BF1

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    For some reason, I couldn't stand BF1. I found it boring and annoying. BF4 was good, so was 3, But 1 just bored me to death. Just bought 5 yesterday, and I'm having fun with it. A lot of people don't like it for some reason, and I clearly don't understand the hate for it. Servers are better, yes there is glitches but I've had zero that have effected gameplay so far. I think one of the main reasons I enjoy it more is because there's a variety of weapons, I don't like WW1 games because of the lack of automatic weapons and decent snipers, the ONLY WW1 game I liked was verdun. But please dice, go back to modern times. They've done it well and make it fun. Everyone very much enjoyed BF4 when it was patched up, and everyone loved BF3 to death.

    submitted by /u/TDSRage97
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Please God make a vehicle free version of all main game modes

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Look, I get it, there's obviously skill and strategy involved in being great in a tank or a plane or some other BS like that, but if you're just running and gunning and keep getting smoked by a bomber or an artillery truck a half a mile away, it is occasionally enough to ruin the game for you, or at least for me.

    Please make alternate game modes of at least operations and conquest that are vehicle free. The best multiplayer experiences I've ever had with this game are the ones where there is as little vehicle interference as possible. Just 32 v 32, guns only, so fun.

    submitted by /u/alexb3678
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Content this season

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    Why is there been so little content released this season? Seven out of the last nine weeks of rewards for into the jungle have a literally been just tier skips for chapter awards. I know the disease is going on right now, so they probably can't develop as much stuff as they want, but shouldn't they already have a lot of the stuff made to trickle out prior to the season? Just seems kind of lazy

    submitted by /u/The_Jordan_Historian
    [link] [comments]

    [BF5] My heart skipped a beat

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    [BF1] [BF4] [BFV] Which Battlefield should I buy for quarantine and longer?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    As in the title, I'm looking for Battlefield game for quarantine, but I'm not fully decided which battlefield I should buy: BF1, BF4 or BF5. So that's the question for you: which of these battlefield would you recommend to the guy who has never played battlefield before? I was thinking about BF1, but maybe other Battlefields have more pros, that's why I'm asking you.

    I'm aware this question may sound trivial a bit, but I suppose that's the best place where I can ask about this issue

    submitted by /u/ziolko03
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Gunmaster Mod (#4) #Shangai

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    [ps4] let’s squad up during quarantine... drop your PSN I’d below

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    [BF4] Punkbuster not letting me play Battlefield 4

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I recently bought battlefield 4 for PC after having fun with it on consoles a few years back but I've run into an issue where a few minutes into every online match I get kicked by punkbuster for no apparent reason. I've done the basic things like opening up my firewall for it and also deleting, reinstalling and updating punkbuster but nothing has worked. I'm really bummed out because as it is I literally just can't play the game I just bought with my friends. I'd really appreciate some help with this if anyone has encountered the same problem or knows what to do.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Mikej17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment