• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Some archery

    Battlefield 4 Some archery


    Some archery

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    The Legendary Loadout: Dolphin Boat

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    So my friend and I just got BF4 and got into this situation on Siege of Shanghai

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    I Cant Even Be Mad

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    Fight Like Sin - A BF4 Montage

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Hearing the MBT or IFV driver say thank you while you're repairing them is one of the most satisfying things in the game

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Frankly I don't understand why more people don't do that. I love those rare feelings where you're getting shot at from 10 different angles and manage to repair a tank. I kinda wish tank drivers would give more appreciation lol

    submitted by /u/therealharambe44
    [link] [comments]

    Teamwork makes the dream work!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    [BF4] Rambo Mod ON #10 (176-60) #MG4 (ft.Kazimir)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Ah yes. I Loved this SRR61

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    I couldn't resist

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    managed to get banned twice within 5 minutes lol

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    the first game I can kind of understand because one particular player was raging for ages calling me out for cheats but the second right after, I had only just jumped in was banned after only three kills!

    I've been on the other side so I know that once you suspect somebody, nothing they say is gonna convince you they're not cheating. but getting banned always makes me laugh because surely nobody could seriously suspect me if they took a look at my mediocre stats

    submitted by /u/garp1998
    [link] [comments]

    Assignment hunting

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    hey! i just got the premium for bf4 so i gotta get all the assignmentsto unlock the weapons.... i remember having them all on the ps3 but it seems like a drag to do it now and im surealot of servers arent populated like chainlink

    if anyone is ever up to do some 'farming' with me lmk :D

    submitted by /u/ItsMrGingerBread
    [link] [comments]

    Funniest kill yet

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Game not starting, black screen.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Heyo, my game just started giving me black screens when i try to load it.

    It stays on this screen forever... https://imgur.com/znhN91I

    The only way to start the game is through the browser through the 32 bits version or i gotta clean %temp% each time i want to play it..

    submitted by /u/Ashyeee
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] [USA] High ping players are ruining servers.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    US servers seem to always be filled with high ping/out of region trash causing poor server netcode. Typically Brazilians and Asians. Not only does the server performance turn to shit, but they kill you instantly with laggy bullets and have broken hit boxes. Why don't most of the servers kick and ban these assholes?

    submitted by /u/ForthePigz
    [link] [comments]

    Mister sweaty over here

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    Voice coms on Xbox

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Why is it that no one actually talks in a squad? I'm trying to ptfo but everyone is running around like crazy. Very hard to play tactical and cap flags. Miss the old days I guess lol

    submitted by /u/spooks710
    [link] [comments]

    Why isn't battlefield 4 loading

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    I just got bf 4 but when I start it up and click play it just constantly says connecting it not my Internet thats fine I've restarted it liek 4 times restarted my xbox what the hell is wrong please help.

    submitted by /u/geoduck78
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment