• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Poor Roadkill ability vs Blind enemy

    Battlefield 4 Poor Roadkill ability vs Blind enemy


    Poor Roadkill ability vs Blind enemy

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    A great spawn for me with the MG4.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    What’s really going on...

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    [BF4] No, I can still see you ( TOW vs AA, who did it better?)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    I know it’s repetitive. Please help

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I see everyone else is posting this exact same problem. I can't connect on PS4. But every tip and truck that has worked for other people hasn't worked for me. Does anyone else have a new suggestion that might help?

    submitted by /u/Red-Hoodie-Boy
    [link] [comments]

    PC CONQUEST INFANTRY

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    We will be holding Events on the =FULL METAL JACKET= INFANTRY server all week long, So stop by & join us for good old Battlefield 4 Action & Remember i'll see you on the Battlefield

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    That first guy must be confused

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    I don't think I will ever do this again

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Help me please

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    I'm sure many of you had this same problem How the fuck do I kill the chopper at the end of baku? I've done this before but before was when I was like.. 12. Can anyone help??

    submitted by /u/Friccnoodles
    [link] [comments]

    Shoo, fly, don't bother me!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Does BF4 still have the server population number preview problem? AKA it says 62 out of 64 but you join and it's got two people in it including you?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    I wanted to get back into BF4 but I remember in October it still did this to me. Is this a common issue? It was never a problem from launch til I quit.

    submitted by /u/JeffNasty
    [link] [comments]

    [Conquest Large] Ticket hack...

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    There is a russian server called RUBR or Russian Bros that has something really weird, the tickets of one side decrease at a constant and very fast rate, the round would end with one side losing like 100 tickets and the other one is completely depleted, the thing is when I looked at the number of kills, they're not even close to 300-400 not 800. Is this a hack or am I wrong ?

    submitted by /u/mechano010
    [link] [comments]

    MANIAC MONDAY

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Every Monday we holding a Event on our server called Maniac Monday ,so if you like Infantry only, stop by & check us out, our server is called =FULL METAL JACKET= INFANTRY & check out our website; https://snipersquad.enjin.com/

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    My buddy made a quarantine montage but was too humble to post it. So I'm doing it for him.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Ahead of its time

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    I have a lot of extra time on my hands right now, as a lot of people do. I decided that I would play through the BF4 campaign again since it has been a while. Basically going in fresh since last time I played was near release and on a different rig. Just blazed through it on normal. This time I'm playing on hard, ultra settings and at 1440p. I gotta say, game looks good! Doesn't seem like a nearly seven year old game at all. Must have been way ahead of its time when it first came out but that fact was lost on me at the time. Also, shit gets turned up to 11 right off the bat doesn't it?

    submitted by /u/walkinglucky1
    [link] [comments]

    Playing through the campaign again using only the handgun

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    This means I can only kill enemies using the revolver and the knife. Squad kills don't matter because I can't control that. I got this idea from Mittensquad playing through fallout new Vegas by only hipfiring the .357 revolver

    submitted by /u/CManns762
    [link] [comments]

    Connection problem

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    I'm trying to play bf on PS4. Does anyone else have a problem recently with BF4 not connecting? I can play BFV no problem but when I want to play BF4 I keep getting a connecting screen that won't let me even click on multiplayer.

    submitted by /u/dasgrant11
    [link] [comments]

    Are the servers down? EU

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED - Battlefield 4

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    Well, this is shit.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    I got a Xbox one a little while ago, I had battlefield 4 on my 360 (LVL 77, nearly everything unlocked) and recently bought bf4 on my Xbox one, thinking I would be able to transfer my stats over. Nope. Fml.

    submitted by /u/Chrisadeth
    [link] [comments]

    Final Stand Xbox crash

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    I play on Xbox One and everytime i try to join a server running Final Stand maps it crashes my game back to the dashboard, does anyone else have this issue, and if so do you or anyone know a solution? thanks!

    submitted by /u/nellieboy22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment