• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    Battlefield 4 ooof one of the best shots ive made

    Battlefield 4 ooof one of the best shots ive made


    ooof one of the best shots ive made

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    I'm lucky.... we're all such horrible aims.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Is this game just 80% vehicle kills?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Just bought the game a day ago and just keep dying from vehicles, and nothing to counter them.

    submitted by /u/FormalTower1
    [link] [comments]

    Doesn't care

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Battlefield 4 PC disc install on Windows 10

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    I recently got a new gaming PC and was super excited to play some games that I wasn't able to before. One of those being BF4, I went to amazon and bought a physical copy of the game and it just delivered today. Once I started to download Origin, a pop-up window appeared saying "HOLD UP! AN UPDATE IS REQUIRED". I updated Origin again, the same window popped up. I then found out that Origin is not compatible with Windows 10. Is there anyway that I can still install the game with the disc? Or am I just out of luck?

    submitted by /u/Swampfox497
    [link] [comments]

    Air burst on metro and locker

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    If you play metro or locker and all you do is spam air burst you are a brain dead dog shit moron. Change my mind.

    submitted by /u/sexynerdgeek420
    [link] [comments]

    M4OA5 is my favorite S.R.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Can someone help me retrieve my stats?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    So I recently downloaded the Xbox one version of bf4 on my Xbox. I used to have the 360 version on my old Xbox 360. I bought the premium edition off of the store and it included the game. So I log into my account (same that was on the 360) and I open the game. It never asks me to transfer stats or anything and it just puts my at level 0. Is there any way I can? I have already logged in and out and restarted multiple times.

    submitted by /u/WarThunderMadness
    [link] [comments]

    Can anybody help with this error message, my GPU is an rtx 2080 I just nicked the image from google.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    What do the numbers at the bottom of the screen when using a sniper do

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    This makes for a very cool desktop/console background if anyone's interested!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Hilarious trolling moments, shenanigans and funny clips that’ll get you rolling. Enjoy!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Oh my...

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - April 17, 2020

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Comment with your ingame name, platform, and time zone (UTC system).

    For example, an Xbox One player in New York would create a title "innerpenguin [UTC -5 Xbox One] looking to PTFO and make new friends. "

    If you have a rented server active this week, we invite you to list it here. Please specify which platform the server is for and any rules that you have.

    You can find past Find a Friend Fridays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    BF4

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Existe alguma maneira de otimizar o Bf4? Removendo sombras ou algo assim? /// Is there any way to optimize Bf4? Removing shadows or something?

    submitted by /u/InfanteGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna squad up on ps4

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    My psn is ZeCosmicPhantom

    submitted by /u/the-cosmic-phantom
    [link] [comments]

    Tons of new players?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    I see a lot of low levels recently. Exciting to have a new influx of players, but is there any specific reason for it?

    submitted by /u/LaMy7
    [link] [comments]

    New plan for lockdown get my top 30 weapons mastered

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Hosting a BF4 server for quarantine!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Hey ya'll! With the influx of players from quarantine (including myself with nothing else to do), I'm hosting a BF4 server for the foreseeable future. Right now, it's 24 slots but if it fulls up, I will upgrade it for sure.

    The server right now is running on official but if you guys have special requests or want to see certain DLC maps, I will be sure to add those and change to ranked.

    Server is also in the EU (because it's a lot cheaper) but I'm in East Coast US and getting a good ping.

    Join link: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/61a0a034-f5e5-47c8-ae89-1fe10a8d7ef2/

    Please comment down below if you want a certain map rotation or custom plugins/etc. I'm welcoming all suggestions. T

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/IDevoreCow
    [link] [comments]

    BF vs COD MW

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Is it strange that I get more kills in Battlefield (bf3, bf4, bf5) than I do in the new COD MW? COD is supposed to be fast paced, yet I average ab 10-12 kills a game. 20 if I'm lucky. But on Battlefield I get about 35-40 kills easily. I probably just suck at cod but it's something I've been wondering.

    submitted by /u/wetblockz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment