• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Battlefield 4 The jet suddenly make a 90° movement down so I bailed and looked up to see this…

    Battlefield 4 The jet suddenly make a 90° movement down so I bailed and looked up to see this…


    The jet suddenly make a 90° movement down so I bailed and looked up to see this…

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Shhh shhhhh its okay just go to sleep.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Emblems from Web Companion not working on BF4

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Hey, so my emblems for BF4 have once again stopped working. Since the last time I've had this issue I've ditched Battlelog completely since I'm aware it is not taken into account when putting your emblems on. But even by using the web companion, my emblems don't seem to show up on my weapons and vehicles. What's even more strange is that everything is working fine on BF1 for some reason.

    Any idea on how to troubleshoot this ? Thanks in advance for all answers.

    submitted by /u/Jagel-Spy
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you to those who still use SOFLAM

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Anyone else that don't like the majority of servers running on 200%+ tickets?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Games just take too long to play, gets boring playing the same map. Thankfully there's one or two servers still running 100% ticket count, but sometimes no dlc maps :/

    submitted by /u/Hawaii_Beach
    [link] [comments]

    Lag issues!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    My network is tuned to near perfection! I realise during these times I can imagine they are throttling back the servers, I'm guessing, but is it me or is anyone else getting serious lag issues, I live in France in the city, so i shouldn't have any issues at all? I've speed tested and the dslreport.com test tells me everything is fine, I reset the network reg and generally keep everything in good condition as far as maintenance is concerned, but, there is severe lag, are most people out there experiancing the same probz.

    submitted by /u/Jaypay19
    [link] [comments]

    Beyblade things

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Squad wipe... I guess - Streamable

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 in 2020

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    [BF4] Operation Locker (208-75) #RPK (ft.HeliconiusCydno)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Driving On A Map You Don't Remember

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Quit riding my ass!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Can you pick up deployed enemy equipment ?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    I've played this game for hours, and hours, and hours, but tonight I saw something I've never seen before. Maybe I've missed something, but can you pick up enemy equipment? I was just on a roof top on Zavod, and had dropped 3 slam mines. A guy dropped unnoticed from height out of a helicopter, killed me, then picked up and pocketed my slam mines. Is that a thing? I saw it on the kill cam. He walked straight over to my mines, crouched over them and picked them up. Like I say, has this aspect of the game just totally passed me by, or does that sound dodgy? It didn't seem to me like anyone was hacking in the server or anything. Otherwise everything was fine. I just caught sight of it on the kill cam and was like, WTF? First time I've ever seen anything like it.

    submitted by /u/ihatekopites
    [link] [comments]

    Shhh shhhhh its okay just go to sleep.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment