• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Battlefield [BFV] Not the best strategy, but it will do

    Battlefield [BFV] Not the best strategy, but it will do


    [BFV] Not the best strategy, but it will do

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:29 AM PST

    [BFV] The boom stick is my new favorite gadget. You’ll never see anything more Imperial Japanese than this.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:37 AM PST

    [bfv] Is this legitimate gameplay?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:06 PM PST

    Which battlefield is still played with a good playerbase ? [BF4]

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Except BFV didnt like it and apparently the changes that have been made are so bad

    submitted by /u/F4ntmoon
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] I spawned at the home spawn but i fell from the sky between E and C flag

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:45 AM PST

    [BFV] So, I decided to go to Narvik

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:45 AM PST

    Hi everyone,

    SO i just booked tickets to go to sweden/norway, and I'm leaving tomorrow .

    Nice-Stockholm by plane and Stockholm-Narvik by train (approx 20h), all because i got to discover that city in BF V (for various personal reasons, i go to places i discover in games , since games helped me go through many horrors in life..)

    So if anyone is interested in seeing what it looks like from my point of view, and in that unplanned journey in general, i give you all my instagram (in french and english) so that you can see stories etc (all in public , no need to follow It's no bait haha)

    Wishing you all a wonderfull day comrade!

    instagram: @the.phantompain

    submitted by /u/ZakDeMonaco
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Operation Locker (113-30) #AugA3

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:40 AM PST

    Get back onto the real battlefield [BF4] (epic moments)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:13 AM PST

    [Other] An Idea for EA

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:30 AM PST

    Probably gonna get some serious hate for this. But who cares.

    We all know the big companies just love to grind money investors players. Hence they add F2P mechanics in B2P games

    So i got an idea for EA, re-release :

    Battlefield Heroes

    Yes you heared me. That old F2P game that has so much nostalgia, that a lot of players would just download and play it to just hear this thing Main Theme . Make it cross-platfrom (yes even mobile).

    And there you have it EA a cash-cow game that players actually like(d)

    submitted by /u/jackty89
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Just ignore this firestorm meme clip

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:27 AM PST

    [BF4] player count

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:24 PM PST

    Was wondering if it wild be worth the 20 bucks to buy bf4 on Xbox. Are there any North American bf4 players that could give me some insight about the player count on Xbox?

    submitted by /u/meaty-dandan
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] i really love play squad as solo

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:57 AM PST

    [Bf1 and 5] what game has more active players on Xbox bf1 or bf5?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:30 AM PST

    [BF3] Butt puckering close call

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:40 PM PST

    [BF3] Awkward encounter

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:39 PM PST

    [BF1] Is Battlefield One dead on PS4 at this time? The sale this month on PSN is nice but I don't want to spend 10 dollars to be lonely and sad when I can do that for free.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:59 PM PST

    I haven't played since BF3/BC2 days but I know I would have a blast with this.

    How dead is BFOne? Is it just one mode and a couple maps hanging on for sweet release or could I get a taste of everything still without noticing that nobody showed up to the Somme?

    edit: well if you were gonna stop me, its too late now. i guess Battlefield 1 Revolution Edition is on sale though if anyone wants to buy it. I watched some recent youtube vids with lots of action and if all I get is a michael bay campaign and a couple hours of conquest chaos I guess I can't be too upset at about the price of a movie ticket. It looks lively and hectic like it should so I'm eager to jump in tomorrow when its downloaded. Anyone wanna squad up hmu!

    submitted by /u/illsoden
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 GREAT JNG-90 SNIPING [BF4]

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:03 PM PST

    Medic problems [BFV]

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:49 PM PST

    I have gone halfway through level 16 of medic class but the mp34 is not unlocked saying reach level 16 in the menu and in a match it constantly says available next game.

    I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that didnt do anything.

    I play on xbox

    submitted by /u/theonecalledV
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] DirectX error happening in 2020

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:29 PM PST

    So I recently decided to start playing Bf4 again in my new PC and now I can't play more than 3 minutes in Multiplayer due to this old bug. Most of the tutorials out there are 5-6 years old and don't seem to be working with me and since I can't find any recent tutorials I'm assuming some definitive solution was eventually found? I've done the basics: reinstlling, repairing, running the DirectX setup and deleting all the WinRARs in the folder and unistalling Battlelog Web Plugins but I still get the exact same error... Help please.

    submitted by /u/MisterKickassYT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment