• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Battlefield [BFV] I broke ittttt

    Battlefield [BFV] I broke ittttt


    [BFV] I broke ittttt

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:22 PM PST

    [BFV] Everytime I launch the game I swear I see Adam DeVine.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:09 AM PST

    [BF4] Can I get an F for the ACR (ACW-R)? IRL no more ACR rifles or parts will ever be made. RIP my high ROF buddy.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:56 AM PST

    [BF4] Underbarrel shotgun is better then you think

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:51 AM PST

    [BFV] Does anyone know what happened to me here? It just said Killed In Action. The video is from my friend’s POV.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:05 PM PST

    [Other]The new series of F1: Drive to Survive uses the operation metro loading music from BF3.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:39 AM PST

    [BF1] - boat_physics.mp4

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:36 AM PST

    [BFV] Bazooka Backblast x2 - CLEAR!!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:52 AM PST

    [BFH] Should I buy Battlefield Hardline for PS4?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:28 AM PST

    I'll buy some games on sales for PS4. And Should I buy Battlefield Hardline?

    submitted by /u/OyunClash
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] DICE I need a transport that actually transports people

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:05 PM PST

    [BF4] My choise for the best assault rifle in the game and reasoning

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:51 AM PST

    I still see a lot of discussion about "The best AR in BF4" even though the game was launched years ago. Especially in YouTube comments and other online forums it seems like most of the people favour AEK-971 and others favour the ACE-23. Some people even go for choises like M16A4 or SCAR-H. Now after first starting with BF 1942 and playing every Battlefield title out there I think that all the things considered the best overall AR in Battlefield 4 is the AN-94. I will now explain why.

    First of all the gun should always be used on burst fire mode, because on auto it has a low firerate of 600rpm but on burst it shoots two bullets at 1200rpm (1800rpm in real life). The AN-94 excels at medium to long range firefights due to it's insane burstfire damage and accuracy. The burst is so easy to control and if you are a decent aimer you can easily go for those double headshots with this thing. Only argument for it being bad is the fact that in close quarters it might be tricky to land those double headshots that kill the opponent almost just by shooting with it once. But once you get the hang of the interval between the bursts you can absolutely melt people with it.

    After mastering the burst interval it is a tight fight between AEK and AN which one kills faster on close quarters. AN can even win this fight if you hit the headshot before your enemy does. After you put some range to the firefight AN absolutely decimates AEK due to it's easy to control burst against AEK's relatively high recoil.

    What are your opinions on the matter?

    submitted by /u/DiWindwaker
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] after 12 years, this has been my biggest issue with the series

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:58 PM PST

    [BFV] Firestorm trailer I put together

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:42 AM PST

    [BF1] Almost lost my charge there.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:39 PM PST

    [BF1] Just some Back to Basics Obrez and axe madness from last week, and proof it's possible to aim with high FOV (as a reply to a previous comment)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:43 PM PST

    [BFV] is it just me or is the Garand... a bit crap?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:08 PM PST

    I'm getting 4-5 hit kills with this soppy little sod at medium range, the poor git only has 8 bullets.

    submitted by /u/Knight451
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV]Battlefield V AGGRESSIVE Recon

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:47 AM PST

    [BF4] Solid Gold Hits Vol. XX - Jedi Mind Tricks

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:27 PM PST

    [BF1] well that was a fun run we had, no active servers anymore

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:15 PM PST

    [bfv] what class do you main and what gun? I kinda jump around always been a support main but recon is a very close second I do play all but I do those the most

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:13 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment