• Breaking News

    Monday, February 17, 2020

    Battlefield 4 The luck on me -_-

    Battlefield 4 The luck on me -_-


    The luck on me -_-

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:37 AM PST

    Calling out badmins who ban because they get killed.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:52 AM PST

    I killed an admin of a hardcore server yesterday as he was spawn camping our deployment with AA. I managed to grab a jet and just as I spotted him, he got out and started to repair. So I lobbed a tv guided missile at him and nailed him. I was immediately kicked and banned. STOP BEING A CAMPING LITTLE BITCH AND CRYING WHEN PEOPLE KILL YOU. Way to take your ball and go home.

    submitted by /u/mtrash
    [link] [comments]

    First jet kill!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:51 AM PST

    My first time playing

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:07 PM PST

    Nothing new here, but as a terrible player it feels so good to finally get one. had to show someone

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:04 PM PST

    Sike...but lost the match :(

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:51 PM PST

    It's Me Ya Boy! Getting Some No Scopes!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:53 PM PST

    I missed battlefield 4 havn't played it in a while jumped on and had some fun!

    Catch me on tonight's stream 7:30 Brisbane time.

    https://reddit.com/link/f5hd0z/video/7zzh0gp1dkh41/player

    submitted by /u/PistolWhipPerkins
    [link] [comments]

    Good clip?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:08 AM PST

    Why is there so much RNG spread on guns?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:33 AM PST

    i got game for pretty cheap price so wanted to try out, whats wrong with gun play? feels like anything past half a block can't be hit, this isn't about aiming cause I could be scanning an enemy and still takes half a mag to kill,

    From what noticed is that where isn't much of recoil so compensating isn't difficult but shots all of the place, is this just for stock guns or can i get gun which will hit where its pointing reliably?

    Also in tanks why are AP rounds so Slow, arent there tanks suppose to be using APFSDS goinh over 1000m/s? felt like i was loobing artillery shells

    submitted by /u/dare_buz
    [link] [comments]

    How do you unlock knives. I’m level 117 and I’ve never gotten a knife out of a battle pack or just randomly

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Only in Battlefield

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Could some people help please PS4

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:27 AM PST

    Could some people please help me get the mpx I wouldnt ask if there was any players ever on the 3 chain link servers but in years of playing I havent seen a single populated game

    submitted by /u/BobDaRula
    [link] [comments]

    Get Out!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:59 PM PST

    flight control, yaw/roll mouse modifier?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:25 AM PST

    so i've been tinkering my key binds for jets and helicopters trying to find a comfy setup. I realized I liked to use the mouse with non-inverted settings for pitch and yaw, so it feels like I'm pointing at targets like a fps. It's pretty neat except for when I need to roll in a pinch, i'd have to go back to my keyboard. For helicopters I'm fine with having my roll on the A/D keys, but for jets, I find it icky. I don't like having my roll on the w/a/s/d where I keep my throttle, so i decided to put my keyboard roll/pitch/yaw on the NUMPAD, kinda like in the Freespace space simulator series, except i'd put my roll on 4/6 and yaw on 7/9, because of gravity and ground and just how yaw is usually much slower in earth based flight sim than on Freespace.

    Was wondering, is there any option/mod out there to make a mouse key become a modifier that you hold so you can switch your mouse X-axis into a roll/yaw?

    submitted by /u/da_ponch_inda_faysch
    [link] [comments]

    Need a Attack Helo partner with mic

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:18 AM PST

    I play on PS4 and I've gotten back into BF4 as of late. The only thing I've never done is mess with the helos until the other day. I can decently fly them and I'm pretty good at gunner seat if anyone wants to play.

    submitted by /u/64_Cchief
    [link] [comments]

    Banned by Punkbuster and no "stated reason"

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:04 AM PST

    So, i did some research after being banned by Punkbuster for no good reason. Everything i found was, someone talking about "kicked by Punkbuster stated reason ---" but my problem is, it only says kicked by punkbuster-nothing else, literally. I tried to get kicked several times and never did it give me a "stated reason" I was not able to find one.

    what the hell should i do now?

    submitted by /u/Bl00dyMK
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] M416'ya susturucu takmak? (111-30) #M416 (ft.Jemevu&Hamza9942)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Mixing modes kills good TDM/SQDM servers

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:36 PM PST

    Why are the few good TDM/SQDM servers (ones that have people in them but aren't crazy 64 player ones), also mixing these modes with Conquest, etc.? As soon as you have a good group going, the server switches to Conquest and then u have 6-8 players playing a huge Conquest map, which is pointless, so everyone leaves?

    Inquiring minds want to know.

    submitted by /u/rufhausen
    [link] [comments]

    Do you watch any Battlefield 4 content creators/Youtubers?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:45 PM PST

    I used to watch stodeh, Stonemountain64, jackfragz, aka-art, nova gaming (now Ascend), but some of them don't post many videos if not any videos of battlefield 4 anymore.

    Found sab3lo last week, but I'm looking for more youtubers.

    submitted by /u/mint_27
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with BF4 Audio

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:18 AM PST

    So I'm not exactly sure what's happened, but basically I've lost all audio in BF4. The last time I was playing it worked absolutely fine, this time I started it up and was just not getting any sound whatsoever.

    All other system sounds and other programs on my PC work fine, it's just BF4 that's not working. I've tried routing the audio to headphones, speakers, you name it, but still nothing.

    I've tried a few online 'fixes' like going into the settings file and changing sound quality to 4, disabling origin notifications, resetting the sound settings in game, etc, but once again, it hasn't done anything to fix it, my game just seems to be silent.

    Aside from completely nuking the whole thing from my PC and trying again, is there anything else I could try?

    submitted by /u/cekmysnek
    [link] [comments]

    One of the coolest video game screenshots come from this game I think.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:46 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment