• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    Battlefield 4 COD snipers be out here shooting nerf guns

    Battlefield 4 COD snipers be out here shooting nerf guns


    COD snipers be out here shooting nerf guns

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:21 AM PST

    Can i transfer my origin id progression to ps4.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:54 AM PST

    I have both premium.

    submitted by /u/bapuji_
    [link] [comments]

    Almost 7 years ago i posted this clip from week 2 of BF4, found it today!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:34 AM PST

    I was killes two seconds later

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:31 PM PST

    That feeling after a nice n crisp RPG shot. Stinger and IGLA are for noobs and should be ashamed (especially if your lv100 up)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Assignment Hunters Update - new Discvord link that doesn't expire!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:17 AM PST

    hi all! Looking for PC players with mic’s to add to our group. 420 friendly. Usually do metro locker etc.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Reapect and acknowledgement for this pilot.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:30 AM PST

    CONQUEST INFANTRY

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:32 AM PST

    We are a Conquest infantry server that plays on PC. We play all maps, So If you enjoy playing Infantry only, Stop by & join us on our =FULL METAL JACKET= INFANTRY server & Visit us at; https://snipersquad.enjin.com/

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    Going to go home and do an RPAN stream of myself playing battlefield. 7 hours to go

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:39 AM PST

    Help

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:10 PM PST

    I've just bought bf4 like a week ago. I saw all these beautiful gameplays and trick shots and everywhere from sick jet stunts to tanks getting launched into the air and shooting and hitting the target. But when I actually played the game. I saw how bad I was. Either I die because of vehicles and or enemies that I can't see, or getting shot out of no where and getting so scared I start running in circles until they finish me off. Vehicles like helicopters and jets ? Don't even start. Worst then bad at driving them. Basically I'm just so bad at this game but I wish I wasn't because it's just so fun. Please any one who has any helpful advice or a link to beginner vid or any advice in general would very appreciated. I'm getting so desperate that I'm about delete the game😧😢

    submitted by /u/TrizZm0
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game! But I need help...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:41 PM PST

    Hey everyone! So I recently bought BF4 and have been playing it a lot.

    However, I've been dealing with this issue almost the entire time. About every 10 minutees or so I get disconnected from the server, with a error saying "Lost Connection to Server". I have reinstalled the game, along with Punkbuster. I have 1gb internet with a stable connection.

    Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Zuelanda
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Bug Report Thursdays - February 13, 2020

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:32 AM PST

    In an effort to organize your bug reports, we ask that you wait until each Thursday and post them here then.

    Make sure to search each weekly thread before posting to avoid making a duplicate report.

    To be most helpful when making a bug report, please maintain a respectful tone and include any relevant information that may help testers identify the problem.

    You can find past Bug Report Thursdays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment