• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Battlefield 4 1400m away to the face

    Battlefield 4 1400m away to the face


    1400m away to the face

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Couldn't stop laughing, will always be my favorite battlefield.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:45 PM PST

    Kill an admin, get kicked

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:29 AM PST

    A New East Coast NA Server - Open for Business

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:19 PM PST

    I didn't see that this was against the subreddit rules. if so, I am a bit new to this sub, so go easy on me, mods. :) I have a server through March I rented to play around in choppers. Figure, may as well get some use out of it, so if you in NA, feel free to fill it up. I'm usually changing map rotations each day. Can change modes by request if anyone needs to get some trophies or anything on the DLC maps. I mostly run CQ, but I'll pretty much any mode with a fun team.
    !! TV PARTY TONIGHT !! alright!! If I get enough people playing on it, I will keep it up.

    Edit: PS4

    submitted by /u/TheReal_DoubleD
    [link] [comments]

    I live in aus and I had good internet today

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Anyone ever have this happen?!???? How????

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:34 PM PST

    Why are there no active servers for any DLC maps?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:23 AM PST

    I remember playing all the DLC years ago when they first came out and loved the majority, why is no one playing them now?

    How can 24/7 locker or golmud be a better option than any of the maps from China Rising or Dragons Teeth??

    submitted by /u/robisadog
    [link] [comments]

    Just found the sub. Good place to show this wire guided longshot

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:24 PM PST

    Connection issues please help

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:45 PM PST

    There are about 50% of servers i cannot connect to. Getting a message saying "you have lost connection to the session"

    submitted by /u/Chairmanuk
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to use a DS4 controller for Jets and shit?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:02 AM PST

    And then use kbm for shooting people?

    submitted by /u/Yoshigahn
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:00 PM PST

    The graphics, the freedom, the satisfaction from getting a kill, the intense gameplay n everything else.

    Im addicted to it and play it everyday

    submitted by /u/soldierchrome
    [link] [comments]

    Patience is often rewarding,

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:25 PM PST

    Going back to BF4

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:30 PM PST

    I played this game on PS4 and wanting to play again on PC origin. Are there any good server in asia?

    submitted by /u/bigboss_kidlat
    [link] [comments]

    Cheeky Collateral with Bow

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:23 PM PST

    INFANTRY SERVER ON PC

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:32 AM PST

    We play ALL Maps on our Infantry server, if you would like to join us on our =FULL METAL JACKET= INFANTRY server, we would love to have you in our server. Visit us at https://snipersquad.enjin.com

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Players...

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:17 PM PST

    Are there any servers running Altai Range on conquest? I haven't played that map in years, and its one of my favourites.

    submitted by /u/Anonym00usse
    [link] [comments]

    Pure dumb luck, love moments like this...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:11 AM PST

    I wrote a simple extension to show the true player count on Battlelog

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:26 PM PST

    This is not what I expected, but it works...

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:24 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment