• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    Battlefield [BF4] My tastes are interesting, but still, i am proud that BF4 is still my top game even to this day

    Battlefield [BF4] My tastes are interesting, but still, i am proud that BF4 is still my top game even to this day


    [BF4] My tastes are interesting, but still, i am proud that BF4 is still my top game even to this day

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:21 AM PST

    [BF4] Always fun

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:30 AM PST

    [BF:L] I'm hosting a new Bad Company 2 rush server if anyone is interested [Europe/PC]

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:44 AM PST

    I got annoyed with all the crazy modded servers and terrible pings, so I've recently started running a dedicated rush server with all maps on rotation. The server is currently running on Google hardware in Frankfurt, so pings and reliability aren't an issue. If you like the sound of this too you can come and shoot at me on "Banana-Man6's Vanilla Rush" server. You will need the Project Rome plugin for it to show up in a server browser (https://forums.veniceunleashed.net/bf/?download), but it's super easy to setup.

    submitted by /u/Banana-Man6
    [link] [comments]

    [BFBC1] - just found this, Are you able to buy / play this on PS4?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:53 AM PST

    [BFV] Cool guess I'll just wait to unlock the grease gun (Or buy it if I have to)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:33 AM PST

    [BFV] I Explode

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:47 AM PST

    [Battlefield V]How to create Community/Custom Games

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:41 AM PST

    [BF4] Solid Gold Hits Volume One - Grand Theft Heli

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:49 PM PST

    [BFV] Battlefield 5 would be fun they said.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:20 AM PST

    [BF4] lore and speculation.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:00 AM PST

    For me, Battlefield is, will, and always has been the greatest modern war shooter of all time. (WW1 counts as a modern war, right?) But even multiplayer games have the potential to hold a greatbackstory and great lore. BF4 and BF3 both have pretty solid campaigns, in my opinion, and it's been proven that the two games are in the same universe, so I've decided to create this discussion board so that we can share our theories about the intricacies of Battlefield lore and discuss how each game properly ties in with eachother, as well as the outcomes of the War of 2014 (BF3) and the War of 2020 (BF4)

    submitted by /u/M2A2_Bradley
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] How Do I Fix This

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:28 PM PST

    [BF3] remaster the damn thing.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:59 PM PST

    Bf1 and Bfv both have cartoonish graphics. Not to mention both are rubish. Battlefield 3 was and always will be the greatest fps game. They need to remasrer it its that simple.

    submitted by /u/samrazor123
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] [BF4] I just bought and downloaded all the dlc. Can someone please help me figure out why it won't let me play?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:16 PM PST

    BF4 premium and expansions. Need help [PS4]

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:01 PM PST

    Hi everyone! So recently because of the holiday sale I decided to get bf4 premium because I always wanted to play the dlc maps but was too young to afford them years ago. However, with all of the dlc loaded the game keeps telling me I can't play on servers with those dlc because I don't have them(?). Also I can't unlock the dlc guns for some reason. Idk what to do and I just really wanna play the dlc I've waited years for man :(

    Things I've tried:

    -Renewing licenses

    -deleting and redownloading the game and dlc

    submitted by /u/theonetrueredhead
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] A lack of sleep sent me down a trailer rabbit hole..

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:59 PM PST

    [BF1] A lack of sleep sent me down a trailer rabbit hole..

    I'm not the only one that can see BFV am I? this was on the BF1 live reveal stream back in 2016...

    I'm mostly curious that it's never been mentioned.

    https://preview.redd.it/7jbsa5k3h1b41.png?width=1099&format=png&auto=webp&s=207b6d9407f9285fd0ce45b8497c0264af1561a2

    submitted by /u/Cpt_Kazakov
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Never celebrate too early

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:30 PM PST

    [BFV] meme collection, boiiiiiis

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:25 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment