• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Battlefield 4 iranians didnt see it coming

    Battlefield 4 iranians didnt see it coming


    iranians didnt see it coming

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:45 AM PST

    True

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:07 AM PST

    Stuck at “joining server...”

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Is anyone else having issues connecting? I currently am trying to join a server but get stuck at the "joining server..." message. I've tried multiple servers all to no luck. I am on PS4.

    submitted by /u/edwild22
    [link] [comments]

    I made a card so you can play Level Cap Live Commentary Bingo. Enjoy!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Cue Jaws theme music...

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:31 PM PST

    FUCK THUG QUEBEC

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:54 AM PST

    They just kicked my entire party because we crashed their attack helicopter party on siege. Nothing in the rules against it. Fucking pussies who can't handle a little competition.

    submitted by /u/EverlastingThrowawy
    [link] [comments]

    The worst type of server rules

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:45 AM PST

    THUG QUEBEC server rules:

    No stinger, no igla, no AA mines.

    Guess what all of the server owners do in game...correct, attack choppers. Grow a set.

    submitted by /u/sotomoto
    [link] [comments]

    Issues at this moment.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Console: PS4

    Can't join into any server but my own rented server. No error message or anything, just a frozen "joining server". Anyone else? I'm not trying to delete/reinstall.

    submitted by /u/D3MONIZED-
    [link] [comments]

    RENTED A SERVER FOR BF4/PS4/NORTH AMERICA/RANKED/CONQUEST LARGE MAPS FOR ALL PLAY STYLES

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Name of server is The Usual Suspects. Competitive and fun settings. Conquest large maps for all play styles.. Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/Bournenyc
    [link] [comments]

    a nice little 6 piece

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:57 AM PST

    Nothing special here, I just thought it was a smooth in and out.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Poor aim but not so poor luck (1st game back after not playing for over a year)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Stats reset on PS4

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:16 PM PST

    I was having trouble connecting to servers so I quit and then when I came back in my stats were reset completely. Went from ~125 to rank 0. Battle log shows those too, but the detailed stats has the old ones still. Did this happen to anyone else? Any idea what happened?

    EDIT: found a few other people having this happen to them so I guess EA just screwed something up

    submitted by /u/PMMeEspanolOrSvenska
    [link] [comments]

    I just wanna say a big fuck you to all the admins on pc that kick people just because they are better than them, while the player numbers struggle and it starts to get hard to find a populated server

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:30 PM PST

    Why there isnt any golmud only hc conquests? Clearly people would like it..

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Question: current population on PC

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:31 AM PST

    Hi guys, I know there's already a disclaimer on the front page of the sub answering this but it's for 1 year ago.

    What is the population on PC servers rn?

    (don't get mad at me but I have to spend money on it and I would like to know if it's a waste or not, in which case I would buy insurgency sandstorm)

    submitted by /u/Zio_Benito
    [link] [comments]

    Game works now.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:09 PM PST

    Anyone wanting to help start up a Hardcore Rush server on PS4 with no BS admins (iiii admins have me banned). Shoot "DUMMY_408" a friend request.

    submitted by /u/D3MONIZED-
    [link] [comments]

    First time hitting one of those shots

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Do people still play multilayer on ps4?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:10 AM PST

    Anyone wanna play on a hardcore metro server with me on PS4?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:28 PM PST

    last known or the latest 'weapon popularity chart'?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:01 AM PST

    does anyone have it? I am curious what people are using but the bf4stats shut down before I have a chance to see the very last chart

    submitted by /u/Armorpiercer
    [link] [comments]

    Infinite loading time on DLC maps.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:42 AM PST

    I don't know if this is common or rare but everytime I want to play a Dragon's Teeth or Final Stand map my screen goes black with a small loading symbol on the upper left. It's only for those two DLCs the rest of them work fine. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing works.

    submitted by /u/Sayl0
    [link] [comments]

    Just got BF4 on PC, is player count accurate in the server browser?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:25 PM PST

    Everytime I go on the ingame server browser, I awlays pick the most populated servers, but when I finally join, turns out theres only 14 or less players. Anyone have a fix on this issue?

    submitted by /u/Ayris14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment