• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Battlefield [ BF1]Revisited the battlefield 1 prologue and I forgot how dark it was

    Battlefield [ BF1]Revisited the battlefield 1 prologue and I forgot how dark it was


    [ BF1]Revisited the battlefield 1 prologue and I forgot how dark it was

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:53 PM PST

    stfu I'm listening to Radio 1942 [bf] #bf1942

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:15 AM PST

    [BF4] Is BF4 the best BF since 2013?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:03 AM PST

    [BF1] New dawn above the frontlines

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:38 PM PST

    [BFV] Finally I made it.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:40 AM PST

    [BF4] Something nice for you guys

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:32 AM PST

    [BF1] You don't need an AA gun, i am the AA gun

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:38 PM PST

    [BF3] *klunk*

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:17 AM PST

    [BFV] Did Dice lose their license to use punkbuster

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:49 PM PST

    In bf4 with punkbuster there are not many hackers but in bfv people are like 100 and 2 so they are cheating

    What happened to dice and their anti cheat

    submitted by /u/chestybulldog
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Closing game reboots PC

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:27 PM PST

    Hi.. I'm not sure whether or not this is the place for this, but I figures I'd give it a shot. I bought BF1 because it was on sale and I'm fairly new to the genre and PC gaming in general. Everything seems to be working fine, until I go to close out the game, where my monitor will tell me it no longer has an input, and moments after my entire PC will power cycle and reboot. So far, this is the only game to have this happen. It happens consistently with Alt-F4ing and it's sort of case by case with just exiting through the main menu. Again, I have no idea where to go with this problem, I figured I would check here to see if anyone had any ideas. I don't know if this post breaks any rules but if it does, sorry I guess.

    submitted by /u/JPEGJimbo
    [link] [comments]

    [BF5] Out of the loop; is BF5 for $15 worth it?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:37 AM PST

    Hey y'all. I haven't played Battlefield seriously since Battlefield 3 for PS3. I have Battlefield 4 for PS4, but barely played it because of school and stuff.

    However, I'm coming home from college soon and I'm itching to play some FPS games. I'm pretty out of the loop, but I know there's been a lot of controversy surrounding Battlefield 5 since it's release regarding maps and bugs. That being said, GameStop has Battlefield 5 for $15 rn. Is Battlefield 5 for PS4 for $15 worth it or should I stick with Battlefield 4?

    submitted by /u/TheLifeOfRichard
    [link] [comments]

    [bf3] So Close i Ducked irl

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:59 PM PST

    [BFV] Random player interaction, wait for it

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:52 PM PST

    [BF1] If I am an owner of any battlefields, can I get them on my pc?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:27 PM PST

    So I have battlefield 1 and 5 on my PS4 and I was wondering if I could get them on my pc without buying them, since I already did

    submitted by /u/Yoshigahn
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Empires Edge

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:34 PM PST

    What is peoples obsession with this map? It seems like everytime I go back to BF1, this map always gets picked when it's up for voting no matter what the other choice is.

    submitted by /u/Foxy212
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Next battlefield game

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:24 PM PST

    Do we have an approximate release date ? I heard it doesnt come out until 2021 is that true ?

    Cause i just want to get back to these kind of games, just tried cod modern warfare but it just feels so empty and repetitive that it just made me think of how good are battlefield games in comparison

    Since battlefield 1 is slowly disappearing well...

    submitted by /u/F4ntmoon
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Is it possible for DICE to artificially increase the ping of low ping players to the average ping level of all players in the server?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:22 PM PST

    It sucks that ping is the most important factor to your skill after having a lot of experience in an online game. I have 55 ping which is still noticeable when i play against 10-20 ping players. Most of the times i lose every 1vs1 fight against them. Sometimes i can't even do damage before they kill me. I have noticed that all 'skilled' youtubers and high K/D players have low ping in common.

    submitted by /u/evergrace96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment