• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 17, 2019

    Battlefield 4 Well that shouldn't happen, right?

    Battlefield 4 Well that shouldn't happen, right?


    Well that shouldn't happen, right?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:40 AM PST

    Found out after 6 years and it's been my go to screen when playing ever since.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:00 AM PST

    I’m a wizard!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:27 PM PST

    T90 does a barrel roll

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:02 AM PST

    Superman is in BF4 guys!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:47 AM PST

    I already have the base bf4 and I want the premium maps, if I buy this will I need to redownload bf4?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:39 AM PST

    Troubles with an enemy jet.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:49 AM PST

    I really like the scout helicopter, I seem to be the best at it out of all vehicles but Im having problmes with enemy jets just nose diving me and Im basicly dead in 5 seconds. Im trying to avoid them best as I can but on maps like golmud I just find it difficult to avoid them. Any tips on how to counter them?

    submitted by /u/xelex19
    [link] [comments]

    No premium

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:37 AM PST

    Will i be able to play this game without premium? Are there servers? Im planning to buy but i dont have money for premium edition. is it alive?

    submitted by /u/Miha141
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One Hardcore

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:02 AM PST

    I'll be hopping on some hardcore conquest in a couple hours. Hope to see y'all out there. If you get killed by Myguyspooks, that's me. Lmk if you want to squad up

    submitted by /u/spooks710
    [link] [comments]

    Renting server hardcore or no?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:11 PM PST

    Going to rent a server on PS4 for 30 days, conquest large with some good maps, and some from the free dlc everyone can get. Do you guys play more hardcore or core? East USA

    submitted by /u/Northwooods
    [link] [comments]

    Anti-cheat software

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:45 PM PST

    Hi, to keep it short, a while ago I uninstalled PunkBuster, because I read that it can see your entire drive which made me concerned, so I stopped playing BF4 for a long time now.

    I wanna get back to the game though, is it wrong what I read about PunkBuster or should I get a different ant-cheat software and completely avoid PunkBuster?

    submitted by /u/KataBlyat
    [link] [comments]

    Servers (PC)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:28 PM PST

    Where the fuck are all the US servers at there's only like 6 active ones I can find, tf? Help plz

    submitted by /u/sheevs_breath
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment