• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    Battlefield [BF5] This kamikaze that I did into a LCVP.

    Battlefield [BF5] This kamikaze that I did into a LCVP.


    [BF5] This kamikaze that I did into a LCVP.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:46 AM PST

    [BF4] A friend of mine captured why I loved flying the MAV

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:20 PM PST

    [BFV] Boom

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:00 AM PST

    [BF1] It's stuck on 67% for like an hour now what can i do?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:46 AM PST

    [BFV] Meep! Meep!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:03 AM PST

    [BF5] Hey, I am going to buy a battlefield v disc and I wanted to know how much network(GB) will it need to download the multiplayer mode

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:09 AM PST

    [BF5] Would you guys be in favor of adding the ability to drag wounded teammates from the battlefield so that you can revive them in a safer spot and so that when they get up, they would get down again immediately?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:56 AM PST

    [BO3] times for the active premium server ps3

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:25 AM PST

    What times is the premium server the most active?

    submitted by /u/chubbyweebu
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Across the map quickscope

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:34 PM PST

    Did someone mention one hammery boi? [Battlefield 1]

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:30 PM PST

    [BFV] Assignments encourage dynamic engaging gameplay that instill a sense of pride and accomplishment

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:14 PM PST

    [BF1] Battlefield 1 - Conquest (PS4 Gameplay) #20

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:14 PM PST

    [BFV] My Gadget for the assault class gets reset to the Fliegerfaust every time I start the game and at the beginning of each round.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:42 AM PST

    Anytime I want to use my Panzerfaust, I notice my Soldier has equipped the Fliegerfaust. When I change it to the Panzerfaust or the PIAT, it lasts for one round only and in the next round, the Fliegerfaust is equipped again. Even changing it in my company doesn't help. Anyone else noticing this ?

    submitted by /u/agenturensohn
    [link] [comments]

    [Other] My PC is too weak to play BF5, which Battlefield should I buy then?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:55 AM PST

    My PC is too weak to play Battlefield 5 so I'm asking which one should I buy then if I want to still experience Battlefield?

    My PC can run all other Battlefields except BF5

    I haven't owned any battlefields before so I'm a beginner.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/MrPealik
    [link] [comments]

    [Other]Types/styles of maps for the next Battlefield

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:10 AM PST

    For the next instalment of Battlefield in 2021/2022, What types/styles of maps would you like to see? You can name some maps from previous and currently BF titles too, so we know what type of map it is.

    For me almost all Battlefield 4 types of maps excluding the following types- Silk Road, Dragon Valley, Gulf of Oman, Goldmud, Parcel Storm, Caspian Border, Rogue Transmission, Hainan Resort, Firestorm and all Naval Strike /Final Stand/Operation Outbreak/Final Stand maps.

    submitted by /u/Samta752
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment