• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Battlefield [BC1] Just launched this baby up! That soundtrack tho 😢

    Battlefield [BC1] Just launched this baby up! That soundtrack tho ��


    [BC1] Just launched this baby up! That soundtrack tho ��

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:57 AM PST

    [BF1] Objective B from Heligoland bight

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:31 PM PST

    [BF4] Diving under the guided missile to drop the JDAM

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:20 PM PST

    [BF1] SMLE is too damn good

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:17 AM PST

    [BF4] The nicest Badmin I Ever met

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:56 AM PST

    [BF5] Looking for squadmates/platoon (Xbox One)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:45 AM PST

    I am a long time BF player going back to BC2 on PC, but am new to BF5 on console and looking for some teamwork minded players who love to have fun and work together. I am in my 30s with a family, so my time will be in the evenings (North America). My GT is XX30CentXX if you want to add me.

    submitted by /u/jaypi8883
    [link] [comments]

    Is Battlefield 1 worth playing still? [BF1]

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:59 AM PST

    Is Battlefield 1 worth playing still? I'm asking because I really want to play it again because I haven't played it since my console days in 2017 but I don't only want to play it for the story but also the multiplayer and since it's only $4.50 it would be a good time right now I just want to know if it's completely dead as of now.

    submitted by /u/AWESOMERSPIDER
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. “Wayne Gretzky” -Michael Scott

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:45 PM PST

    [BF5] just an idea

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:34 AM PST

    So if we get a eastern front in bf5 how many people would be interested in a operation clusterfuck (locker) remake like they did with metro. I know these types of small enclosed maps aren't for everyone but I feel like it would be interesting at least to see if bf5 would work the same way as bf4 in grenade spam.

    submitted by /u/sirchaptor
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Can't spawn (PS4)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:52 AM PST

    I just played the game the first time and at some point I couldn't spawn anymore. I couldn't spawn on my squad nor anywhere else. The counter just stayed at 10. There wasn't any kind of notification and they weren't in battle or something. I heard the game has bugs but this is ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/Ganda1fderBlaue
    [link] [comments]

    [BFALL] In a great place with the franchise

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:11 AM PST

    You know you are happy with the BF franchise when you cannot decide which version to play - BF4, BF1 or BF5. Today I started with BF4 and loved it.

    I recently returned to BF5 after reading the positive feedback about the Pacific War and I have to say I love the play. It is still unstable but not enough to ruin it for me.

    BF1 remains a solid game which is always a ton of fun.

    submitted by /u/PainOfClarity
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] A Good Egg In The Right Place

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:19 PM PST

    [BF4] All In The Wrists

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:26 PM PST

    [BF4]I have to say I miss the old menu for Battlefield 4 I really don't think the "new" style works for BF4

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:39 PM PST

    [BFV] Best flank in battlefield V (Clip Sniper killstreak)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:57 AM PST

    [BFV] is Battlefield V worth getting on PC?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:45 AM PST

    I bought the game on PS4 when it came out and i really wasn't satisfied with the overall gameplay, the main things that bothered me were that you could no longer spot enemies with your sniper and the bullet capacity was lower than BF1, so is it worth getting now on PC? it goes for about 12€ on Gamesplanet now. do they improved it? is it fun? am i gonna regret it?

    thank you in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Senseyy8
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] wondering whether battlefield 4 is worth downloading

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:21 AM PST

    So I'm on Xbox and on OC servers, I've only played bf1 and V. I've noticed that bf1 is essentially dead on oc Xbox servers. Is bf4 any different than bf1 with Xbox population on OC servers?

    submitted by /u/cringeyusername5
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV]Victory in defeat.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:15 PM PST

    [BF4] The Battlefield 4 Experience, In 2019

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:11 PM PST

    [BF1] Christmas gift

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:08 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment