• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Battlefield 4 Had to free some space on my hard drive so I made a quick compilation

    Battlefield 4 Had to free some space on my hard drive so I made a quick compilation


    Had to free some space on my hard drive so I made a quick compilation

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:34 PM PST

    I have no words

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:27 AM PST

    Lost all progress?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:06 AM PST

    I used to grind bf4 and got to level 140, but I just returned after taking a 1 year long break just due to work and school. I logged in and it said I was level 0 with no unlocks or progress? What do I do because this is obviously very frustrating considering the amount of time I put into it.

    submitted by /u/BigFisher123
    [link] [comments]

    Any website to see BF4 player stats for PS4?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:45 PM PST

    Are there any communities/clans interested in playing in a scrim?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:54 PM PST

    My community would like to play against another community. Details would be further discussed in DMs. We are looking for a small scrim

    submitted by /u/jayopoppin
    [link] [comments]

    BF4 Tows and Sraws for beginners video (2 mins), for those interested to learn how to use them...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:29 AM PST

    New here. Is standard edition fine? How to get dlc for free on pc?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:27 AM PST

    Its $5 for standard but $20 for premium .I saw someone post that you get dlc for free? How active are the servers if i have standard edition vs premium?

    submitted by /u/BloodMossHunter
    [link] [comments]

    Game freeze everytime

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:15 AM PST

    Hello guys since the latest Windows update( i think the 1909) every time I launch it the game freeze after 1 minute of the match. I can't do anything, it doesn't let me close the app every time I have to restart my PC. Pleasr help me

    submitted by /u/shegey99
    [link] [comments]

    The Battlefield 4 Experience, In 2019

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:40 PM PST

    I need some help

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:54 PM PST

    [Xbox] I was wondering if anyone on here would be kind enough to help me get these 25 jet kills done for phantom so i don't have to stress over it anymore... Personally i suck with jets and the like, but im more of a Tank/APC kind of guy...so if you're willing to help pm me for my GT

    submitted by /u/redneckinme
    [link] [comments]

    Gnuuuuuu Website!!!!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:09 PM PST

    https://snipersquad.enjin.com/

    This is our new clan website, still very much in its infantile stage. If any of you have any recommendations on how to improve this site or help out, please do! Constructive criticism is quite welcome!!!

    submitted by /u/Bertonious
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment