• Breaking News

    Monday, November 11, 2019

    Battlefield 4 This is a new message, good for people who dont know.

    Battlefield 4 This is a new message, good for people who dont know.


    This is a new message, good for people who dont know.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:37 AM PST

    This is one of the rarest ways to kill someone. Think it’s been fixed years ago, but I’ll share it with you anyway...

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:56 AM PST

    Lookin at you TBAG server

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:09 AM PST

    Yeah, I don't know man...

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:31 PM PST

    One of my favorite shots that happened over the weekend.......one shot, one kill.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:27 PM PST

    QRL milsim are recruiting!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:17 PM PST

    [PS4] You Have lost connection to the EA servers

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:38 PM PST

    Happens to me every time I play a match , at random times , sometimes I can play 1-2 matches before I get disconnected and sometimes after only 15 minutes of play.

    And it only happens with Bf 4 , other online games like BF 1 work well. Any clue on what could be the problem ? I have opened the ports in my router for the ones specified in EA manual and still no luck.

    I have strong internet connection and I'm connected with a cable.

    submitted by /u/gglebq
    [link] [comments]

    You must act swiftly in the eyes of the enemy.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:51 PM PST

    Another one shot, one kill from this weekend.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:39 PM PST

    EA's response to the false player counts

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:06 AM PST

    Hey guys, I opened up BF4 ready to hop into a game and the message at the top of the screen made me chuckle to myself. it reads "BF4 is hosted on third-party-owned servers and EA is unable to confirm the accuracy of player counts"

    I found it funny that after all this time they even decided to do this. I'm pretty sure false player counts has been an issue long enough that the message is pretty much pointless. This could have been said so much sooner before it was simply accepted that player counts were inaccurate. Not only that but AFAIK the false player counts only affects North American servers. I've been in Japan for about 7 or 8 months now and Asian player counts are more often than not accurate. Even when the count is wrong I've never found myself entering a 63/64 server only to be greeted by 2 or 3 players in the server. Anyways, this post is about as pointless as the message on my screen but I found it funny enough to make the post so, enjoy!

    submitted by /u/B1ackFr1day6661
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a new player?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:53 AM PST

    I picked up the game for 5 euro since I've enjoyed previous installments. I played Bad Company 2 and 3 on the 360 and was very good. Picked up Battlefield 1 for PC and had a blast, being a pretty decent player from the first match.

    With battlefield 4 I just cannot get into it. I'm playing rush and conquest as I always have and I seriously struggle to get any kills; it feels like i'm using a pea shooter and everyone else has a machine gun. I swapped to HC and had better luck and the TTK was more what I was used to but even still it's chore to play a game.

    Every match people scream hacker and I really dont know if it's true or if it's just people blaming bad games but some guys are seriously questionable with their 50-3. Also bunny hopping seems very prevalent for some reason...

    submitted by /u/CraigBeepBeeps
    [link] [comments]

    Fragmovie Lune NCS l Battlefield 4 - Highlights No.19

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:51 AM PST

    Just got the game on PC, does premium ever go on sale?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:32 AM PST

    How good is server stability and player population?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:22 AM PST

    Hey im a long time BF player up until BF1 and with my recent purchase of CoD MW it has made me miss bf3 and 4.
    im just curious if its still a good experience on pc.

    submitted by /u/Brau87
    [link] [comments]

    ‘NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS’ (a very old clip from the earlier days in BF4 :-D)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:53 AM PST

    Any active Caspian Border servers on PC that I can join to unlock the DAO-12?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:15 PM PST

    Just bought premium and I'm wanting to unlock all the weapons, but I'm failing to find a CB server on PC, any help?

    submitted by /u/sushiful_
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else sacred for the day battlefield 4 ends?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:54 PM PST

    It seems like there is no modern battlefield in the foreseeable future right now, and with battlefields player count slowly declining I'm nervous for the day that people just "stop playing". I really enjoy battlefield 4 and I always have, I wish we could go back in time, and bring back the player base we once had with so many full servers and youtubers always talking about it. I miss those days and I hope we can somehow bring them back.

    EDIT: scared, spelling.

    submitted by /u/goldnray17_Bossman
    [link] [comments]

    Another montage from apex clan I hope you enjoy ☺️

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:47 AM PST

    Renting a Server for a day?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:02 PM PST

    Hey guy's, so I'm thinking of renting a server for a day (PS4) to play Air superiority. I'm wondering how many other people would be interested in this to help assist in leveling up my aircrafts, and just because anything that flies is cool. I've recently gotten back into BF4 after switching consoles a while back and I am LOVING it again. If this gets enough people interested I'll keep this post up to date for when I decide to do it and heck if it goes extremely well I'll continue the server.

    submitted by /u/Car3w72
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment