• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    Battlefield 4 Super casual dip dip potato chip

    Battlefield 4 Super casual dip dip potato chip


    Super casual dip dip potato chip

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:52 AM PDT

    I survived somehow

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 06:21 PM PDT

    Had the game of my life last night on Operation Locker

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 08:05 PM PDT

    Lets get the UCAV!!! Open Air superiority server (PC)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:59 PM PDT

    I just opened a 10 player air superiority only server until Monday at 9:15 pm for anyone who wants a chance to get the UCAV on PC since those servers are pretty much gone. It's US based, hardcore mode and you might have to play with the filters until it shows up (there's only two in NA). Everyone is welcome!

    Sever name: Hardcore Air Superiority!!!

    submitted by /u/SoIcanbragwithanon
    [link] [comments]

    Kit switch ❤

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 05:56 PM PDT

    I just started posting bf videos would love to see some feedback

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 03:45 PM PDT

    [XBOX]Need help from a pro with the attack jet

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:28 PM PDT

    I'm having trouble with dogfighting in there attack jet, they always seem to get behind me and I'm super bad at speed control. I can barley hit a shot and only ever win if I have a wingman. Can someone help me with dogfighting?

    submitted by /u/goldnray17_Bossman
    [link] [comments]

    Rush servers on PS4

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:26 PM PDT

    Anyone know any good ones? Looking to favorite some even if there's some deviation from just Rush.

    submitted by /u/Mesawitz
    [link] [comments]

    Wondering if anyone could help, my battlefield 4 crashes as soon as I start it (PC) I have tried basically everything, clean boot, updated drivers, uninstalled and reinstall, changing the graphics through the files, repairing it, name it, I’ve tried it.. so was wondering if anyone could help?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 05:22 PM PDT

    "You'd get shat on on PC"

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:02 PM PDT

    The fucking AEK

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 03:46 PM PDT

    I don't care who you are or how good you think you are, but the AEK is the most aids weapon to ever exist. It's a fucking joke, and so are you if you use it.

    submitted by /u/Kilic_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment