• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    Battlefield 4 1500m Headshot with the suppressed CS5

    Battlefield 4 1500m Headshot with the suppressed CS5


    1500m Headshot with the suppressed CS5

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:48 AM PST

    Just got kicked from one of my favorite servers because i was getting top lobby every game. GG salty admins

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:27 AM PST

    I remember pulling this off in my freshman year of HS. I wish I had the time to play again!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:57 PM PST

    I gotta use the M320 more often

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:15 AM PST

    got kicked because the admin was glitching inside the wall above E on locker and I called him out for it.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:38 AM PST

    As you can see, I am a tryhard scrub.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:59 AM PST

    [Fan Content] Here’s my high energy synthwave 10-hour gaming playlist for BF4. Hope you likemit a lot and use it a lot!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:03 PM PST

    Play Group -- PC

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:40 PM PST

    Looking for cool folks to play bf4. I played about 100 hours on ps4 about 600 hours on bf1 back in the day before I upgraded to pc and I've been loving every minute of it. Being really new to the pc environment, I'm not sure how to go about really becoming a part of any community of any game that I play really. I feel like I just started gaming for the first time lol reaching out because this game's community is still very much alive and kicking and the misfortunate fate of bf5's reputation has ensure that bf4 will maintain a player-base longer than we might have thought prior. Put simply; bf4 is good, with a friend its great, and with a squad it's a journey. No rules or boundaries for me really but frankly if you get political, even if we agree on the subject, I'm not going to be having fun; i get enough of that at my college campus thank you very much, I came here to play. If interested let me know, i play every mode, every role, and own all dlc just don't expect me to be top frag until after a couple hundred hours in ;) my origin name is "keirstennk"

    submitted by /u/theSultansOfSwing
    [link] [comments]

    Always watch the mini-map ;)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:00 PM PST

    F is for Friends

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 02:37 PM PST

    Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - November 15, 2019

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:32 AM PST

    Comment with your ingame name, platform, and time zone (UTC system).

    For example, an Xbox One player in New York would create a title "innerpenguin [UTC -5 Xbox One] looking to PTFO and make new friends. "

    If you have a rented server active this week, we invite you to list it here. Please specify which platform the server is for and any rules that you have.

    You can find past Find a Friend Fridays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment