• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 5, 2019

    Battlefield [BF5] Me and the boys invading Rotterdamm again.

    Battlefield [BF5] Me and the boys invading Rotterdamm again.


    [BF5] Me and the boys invading Rotterdamm again.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 01:29 AM PDT

    [BF:L] The rarest weapons in Forgotten Hope 2!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:14 AM PDT

    [BFV] When is Rush coming to Op. Underground/Metro?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    [BFV] Best flank in battlefield V (aggressive killstreaks)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    [BFV] I get this icon almost all the time but can't find anything about it online. Does anyone know what it means?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 04:17 AM PDT

    [BFV] Operation Underground #TeamMountainGoat

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 09:53 PM PDT

    [BF2] Road To Jalalabad

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 01:19 PM PDT

    [BFV] 44gb update on Origin

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 10:51 PM PDT

    EDIT: It seems the game is actually doing a repair worth 44gb. I don't know how its lost 44gb worth of files. I imagine the metro update will be on top of this. My current game file is 70gb. What's the size of the total game file now with the metro map?

    Hi guys

    Wanted to try the new metro map. I played last about a month ago but today the update in origin won't let me download because I don't have 44gb free on my SSD. I thought it was a weird glitch so I moved BFV onto my HDD and now it's downloading 44gb of an update (it also won't let me pause it so go figure that).

    It's already done the verifying files thing so it's not that. It's actually downloading it.

    Was there some massive updates alongside or just before the Metro map release or is my game cooked?

    submitted by /u/Haesiraheal
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Dogfight

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 11:10 AM PDT

    [BFV] 836m Headshot

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    [BFH] Battlefield hardline worth it on PC?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 12:52 AM PDT

    I've been playing some BF4 lately and I got the urge to buy and play BFH. However I wanted to know what the player count is like these days on the game. Do ya'll think it would be worth the buy? Or would I just be met with boat loads of empty servers?

    submitted by /u/jadonkane
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Metro has saved BFV imo

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 02:51 PM PDT

    [BF2] Need help installing Battlefield 2

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 10:57 PM PDT

    So like the title says I just bought a copy of BF2 and I'm having trouble installing it.

    Disk 1 works fine and I found some free CD keys online but then it tells me to "Please insert disk 2, retry" and I can either click Yes or No.

    I put disk 2 in and click yes and it says that I need to start the install from the beginning. So next time I click no and the same thing happens.

    The disks have no scratches either so idk what I'm foing wrong. Can anyone help me? Are there any work arounds to this issue!? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TomD26
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Sick firestorm squad wipe.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 08:17 PM PDT

    [BF4] Does Battlefield 4 premium have all of the DLC's?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 02:52 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of getting Battlefield 4 premium from the Xbox store I want to know if it includes all of the DLC's because I don't want to spend extra money on dlc.

    submitted by /u/The_Master_111
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Conquest on NEW Map Operation Underground. Check it out!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 03:56 PM PDT

    [BFV] Single handedly going against a horde of enemies

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 01:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment