• Breaking News

    Friday, October 25, 2019

    Battlefield [BF4] Friendly reminder that BF4 takes place in 2020

    Battlefield [BF4] Friendly reminder that BF4 takes place in 2020


    [BF4] Friendly reminder that BF4 takes place in 2020

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:03 AM PDT

    [BF1] A little late to the party, but I finally unlocked this a week or so ago

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 08:03 PM PDT

    [BF3] 8 Years Old - Battlefield 3

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 03:39 AM PDT

    [BFV] Just posting this to remind DICE that the MW team actually gives a damn about their veteran hardcore playerbase and included it at launch. The HC community has been waiting an entire year for the mode to come to BFV.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 03:16 PM PDT

    [BF1] Battlefield 1 - Conquest (PS4 Gameplay) #15

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    [BF3] 8 yeass ago..

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    Who misses the good old times of BF3, when you could just jump into a AC130, or when we had actual tank superiority mode (which IMO was really underrated and in BF V this should be a must have game mode)?

    That game launched exactly 8 years ago, the armored kill dlc 7 years ago, just rewatched those trailers, and God damn... Still gives me goosebumps.

    One of the best Battlefield games ever made!

    submitted by /u/steveudvarhelyi
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Is there a place where you can find people to group up with, maybe a discord server?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:35 AM PDT

    [BF1] Chaotic action

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:00 PM PDT

    [BF Vietnam] Would anyone be interested in a Dedicated 24/7 Battlefield Vietnam server?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 08:42 PM PDT

    I have a spare rig sitting around and a pretty decent net connection (100/40) just wondering if any of you would be keen to give it a bash?

    submitted by /u/_idENTity
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] That was... much too close

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    [PC]Help me choose BF game to play in 2019

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:56 AM PDT

    Last time I played BF it was BF2, so I have no idea about what happened to the series past that. Now I want to try some "new BF", but there is so much of it I'm completely lost. Also it seems like players don't just transfer from one game to another so I can't simply go with "this is what people play these days" because a lot of people seem to play many of them.

    The thing I value in BF the most is vehicle play, both land and air, so if one of the modern BF games focuses on infantry gunplay that'd be a major disadvantage for me. Examples of good vehicle-focused games for me would be Planetside 2 and GTA Online, although the latter one lacks massive openworld battles so that's why I'm looking for BF game to play.

    Last, but not least, I only play on PC so if some game is great on consoles but PC version sucks (or vice versa), that's an important point.

    Enlighten me, please.

    submitted by /u/Kumagor0
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] I Thought This Scene Could Use Some Music, So I Added Some

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:25 PM PDT

    [BFV] New player -- Battlefield V keeps crashing (PC)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 08:03 PM PDT

    I recently build my own PC and wanted to play BFV on it, as it was my favorite game on Xbox One. The game ran fine for 1-2 months, but since the end of September--when I started playing regularly again--I haven't been able to finish a match. It seriously crashes every single match I play and doesn't seem to have any sort of pattern to the crashing. My PC's specs are as follows:

    Ryzen 5 2600 (Stock not OC)

    16Gb DDR4 RAM

    RTX 2070

    And the game is installed on a 512Gb NVMe SSD.

    During games, I was getting 100% CPU usage, and 0% GPU usage, so I checked my graphics drivers to find that they were out of date. (2 Weeks ago) I updated them, hoping that this would bring an end to this calamity, to find that only half of my problems were fixed--my CPU is no longer at 100%, but my GPU is still at 0%, and my game continues to freeze and periodically crash, and I still have not yet been able to finish a match. I believe that there is an issue with my computer and measuring the usage of my graphics card while in Battlefield because it works fine in every other game that I play. Again: All of these problems listed above are only in Battlefield, and I am not experiencing any of the problems in any other game.

    If anyone could be of help that would be greatly appreciated, as I am really looking forward to playing the new Pacific Theatre on October 31, and would actually like to finish a match.

    To summarize: I got BFV on PC, but it keeps crashing. I updated my drivers to the latest version, but that didn't effectively fix the problem, I've looked online, but can't seem to find anyone with my problem. A lot of sources say that the game is just buggy, but I would like to think that I am doing something wrong so that I can fix it, feel dumb, and then have it work. Please help.

    Please forgive me if my problem is addressed somewhere else, I just can't figure out what I am doing wrong.

    submitted by /u/NerfHerder3636
    [link] [comments]

    [BF] Battlefield Mobile?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 05:08 AM PDT

    So now that COD, Pubg and fortnite have all been big hits on mobile. And Apex mobile on the way. It's only sensible that we will be seeing BF mobile soon. So what do you expect in Battlefield Mobile?

    For me the main concern is destruction. I'm not sure how well the destruction physics will work in mobile, since destruction is one the main aspects that seperates Battlefield from other shooters for me. Or smartphones even have the power to render them?
    There is micro destruction in codm and Pubgm like breaking doors, windows and blowing up vehicles but nothing close to the same scale as Battlefield.

    I'm really looking forward to it though since I enjoy Battlefield gunplay the most and hopefully the gunplay and player movement should feel the same on mobile as it does with cod mobile. And the graphics could possibly look similar to Bad company 2 since COD mobile look close to mw2/bo era console graphics Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/areeb1296
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Is bf3 still alive?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 09:11 PM PDT

    Bf1 is full of hackers and bf4 seems dead. Is there any sign of life on bf3?

    submitted by /u/wulvsbayne269
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Tankers and Pilots

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 10:03 PM PDT

    How come I still can't change my character and appearance as a tanker/pilot? It has been nearly a year now and I've been waiting for this feature forever, I got the Jagdflieger outfit with my deluxe edition under the belief I could wear it as a pilot. As it stands, it looks stupid to wear as infantry.

    Am I missing something here, or have they just not put this in yet? I spent $80 on this game and I'd like to know how such a basic feature still hasn't been added yet.

    submitted by /u/TheHooksBLW
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] A little luck with a blind shot

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 08:46 PM PDT

    [BF] Never played Battlefield should I start with BF1 or BF5?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 12:07 AM PDT

    [OTHER] 3rd party site p-stats.com shutdown.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 02:59 PM PDT

    [BFV] Updating European Maps

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 07:54 PM PDT

    What are the chances of DICE bringing the American faction over to some of the current maps? The ones that make sense I mean, where Americans would have fought. I just like the idea of a Mustang tank buster taking out a tiger, or three Shermans fighting one tiger... you know, ww2 stuff. I think it is very unlikely. I think they are cutting their losses with everything before this pacific update. There are still a handful of missing things in the current version. Perfect timing now that the game is really starting to put off ww2 vibes...

    submitted by /u/xArcanumOrderx
    [link] [comments]

    [BF:L] BF3: Ryzen 2700x and 1080ti give me 40-59 FPS. Yes. You read that right. WHY?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:40 PM PDT

    Everything is up to date. All games work perfectly at 2560x1440 at 144 fps.

    This game runs at 45-59 FPS on 640xXXX on low.

    WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS GAME.

    Ryzen 2700x and 1080ti

    submitted by /u/Sprengladung
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment