• Breaking News

    Monday, October 21, 2019

    Battlefield [BF1] how convenient

    Battlefield [BF1] how convenient


    [BF1] how convenient

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 04:30 AM PDT

    [BFV] vibe check

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    [Meme] Golmud and locker are the only 2 maps in the game, well known fact

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 09:19 AM PDT

    [BFV] Pacific teaser

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 07:15 AM PDT

    [BF1] Model 10-A.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 02:36 AM PDT

    [BFV] For points, simply follow the tracer fire.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 09:02 AM PDT

    [BF1] Most satisfying Nade ever, Enjoy xD

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 08:10 AM PDT

    Everyone dying���� [BF5]

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 01:22 AM PDT

    [BFV] Best screenshot I'll ever take

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:16 PM PDT

    [BF1] Premium Pass

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:00 AM PDT

    Hey guys ive had Battlefield 1 for awhile but never upgraded to the Premium Pass. If I buy it once then dont renew do I still get all the maps and other advantages of the dlc that was available in the pass I bought?

    submitted by /u/Wixington_99
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Saw a nice Hellriegle clip earlier and wanted to share mine.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    [BFV] German Space Program

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    [BF3]-[BFV] Just a sappy post about me and my son's love for battlefield

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:05 PM PDT

    I got married and had kids during my BF3 days. I've bought every BF game since... Played the hell out of BF4 but slowly found myself with less and less time to game. BF1 was the first battlefield game I went /r/patientgamers on the series... played a good bit of it, thought it was OK. Thought the intro was fantastic.. but I didn't have a crew like my BF3 days so I just kinda forgot about it and didn't play too much multiplayer. I play mostly single player games now since having young kids means I can pause (heh)

    Picked up BF5 on sale last week and I just gotta say... The single player intro was stunning... In a world that glamorizes guns and violence, the intro made me tear up. But little did I know my emotions were about to get an even bigger punch to the gut... I figured my son is now old enough to play games like this, so I let him play the intro - watching HIM play was almost better than playing it myself. Hearing his screams of "woooahhh!"... Watching his jaw drop through each cut scene, the tanks, the planes, and being frustrated at the inevitable death of each character, and just seeing the gears turning as he read the name of the fictional character, it was then I could tell he was really grasping what war REALLY was about...

    Can't wait to play multiplayer, and I hope I'm not too late to the party to join a squad. My absolute best gaming memories were in BF3 learning actual formations and call outs from guys in our group who were active military (we of course dabbled in Arma)...

    I know it might sound all sappy and shit, but battlefield really is my one beloved video game series. Really glad Dice at least made an effort to put together a worthwhile and memorable single player. Not sure how everyone else feels about the single player mode, but I think they chose a very different direction than other games, it totally works for this series and I applaud them for it. I just wish more companies put money into single player DLC... I would gladly pay for more war stories.

    submitted by /u/dj-malachi
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Battlefield 1 - Conquest (PS4 Gameplay) #14

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    [BF4] BF4 Achievement Boosting

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 01:53 AM PDT

    Does anyone want to help me boost for some achievements for BF4 on PC?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/CorlMorks69
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Where is the Warsaw Uprising?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:49 PM PDT

    If I remember correctly Battlefield V was supposed to be touted as a game that would focus on some of the lesser-known battles in World War II. Yet there are so many that I can think of that have not been represented. The most obvious one being the Warsaw uprising.

    For those who don't know the Warsaw Uprising was an event that took place in the polish city of Warsaw. This happened right as the Soviets were just on the edge of pushing the Germans out of the city. The underground resistance known as the Polish home Army rose up in an effort to do away with the Germans and also hoping that the Soviets would come in and help. Now unfortunately the Soviets did not come in to help. And while the uprising was unfortunately quashed by the Germans and the city of Warsaw razed to the ground essentially it's still would make a great area for a battle sequence in the game. Not only because it's a location that video games at least to my knowledge have almost never gotten involved in. But it also is a way to introduce an unused faction of World War II. The Polish. In all the World War 2 video games that I've ever played I've only ever played one where a player character is actually polish. And that wasn't even for the full game it was only for a few quick levels.

    submitted by /u/Kazeon1
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Just bought BFV and I'm not having fun

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:45 PM PDT

    I've played since Bad Company 2, Battlefield 3 is my favorite in the series. I actually enjoy Battlefield 1 and 4, but now I'm playing Battlefield V and I'm definitely not having fun at all. I cannot see shit, it always feels like a clusterfuck, gameplay in general feels like Call of Duty. The performance, at least in PS4, is less than ideal. I wanted to like it, but honestly I don't. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Anyone else feels the same?

    submitted by /u/cocochito
    [link] [comments]

    Outmanned but not outplayed 1v4�� [bfv]

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:26 PM PDT

    [BFV] cop or drop

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:50 PM PDT

    Is bfv a cop or a drop at its state in the game right now ? Wanting to pick it up but I'm scared about the cheaters and player count on PC. I'm NA EST. Btw

    submitted by /u/MikesBigPeen
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] What's up with the servers?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:30 PM PDT

    Im on PC, and this might just be me; But I'm having constant rubber-banding and server crashes. Is anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/dickeddocks
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Victory

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:22 PM PDT

    [BFV] yee yee time!!!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 10:20 PM PDT

    [Battlefield 1 Waltz] Battlefield 1 Waltz THE MUSIC VIDEO!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:26 PM PDT

    [Battlefield V] Hard time getting company coin

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:51 PM PDT

    Is anyone else still having problems with getting company coin? I can BARELY get over 2000 CC in my wallet... It's near impossible for me to spec out new guns and buying weapon skins is straight-up out of the question. This is unbelieveably annoying. Do we not earn any after each match? Are those janky challenges the only way to earn coins?

    submitted by /u/Jesticular
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment