• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 1, 2019

    Battlefield 4 Shoutout to punk buster for ruining my only enjoyable battlefield experience, it’s been a good 3 month battle but no light at the end of this tunnel.

    Battlefield 4 Shoutout to punk buster for ruining my only enjoyable battlefield experience, it’s been a good 3 month battle but no light at the end of this tunnel.


    Shoutout to punk buster for ruining my only enjoyable battlefield experience, it’s been a good 3 month battle but no light at the end of this tunnel.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 03:45 AM PDT

    So close!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 05:14 AM PDT

    I legit panicked towards the end of this one. I sucked at that first clip but somehow survived

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 09:21 AM PDT

    If you didn't know trees don't damage planes, here is a maneuver I pulled off with this knowledge!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 06:23 PM PDT

    Punkbuster Issues

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 08:36 AM PDT

    So I have been trying to fix my punkbuster issue for 3-4 weeks now to no avail. I have been looking it up everywhere, changing my firewall, ect.

    So today I was reading that I should get the precise error using Battlelog.

    I was shocked to see the following: ERROR Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'BladerGangAeons' (for 5 minutes) ... Violation (GAMEHACK) #84180

    To follow up I have never hacked, and I am completely confused. Is this something that happens, and can I even appeal this?

    To be clear, no one else uses my computer and it is always passworded. I am not even a good player and my stats reflect on that so if I was, then it would clearly show up with skewed scores.

    I am really disappointed because I was having a lot of fun with this game. If anyone has had this issue and can help it would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/gypsyblader
    [link] [comments]

    If you love hardcore cq large op locker, add me. Also check out my skill (666.69)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 12:17 PM PDT

    Just trying to get some roadkills and was not disappointed lol

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 09:29 AM PDT

    What is the fastest Infantry fighting vehicle?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 12:38 PM PDT

    What IFV has the best speed limit/ acceleration speed? Russian btr-90, American LAV-25, or Chinese ZBD-09? My personal thought is btr-90. I was amazed by its speed on hammerhead map

    submitted by /u/Nikolaus08
    [link] [comments]

    Right after screaming at the screen "STOP F@$KING SPAWNING!"

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 04:04 PM PDT

    I need a squad on PS4

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 11:35 AM PDT

    Anyone down to play? I have all of the maps. My psn is jomagic.

    submitted by /u/captjlh
    [link] [comments]

    Just used an AA tank for my first time (I've played golmund 24/7 and someone always tucks it away all game so never drove one) and the match ended with me on top with 40k/3d I killed 3 tanks in one life with Zuni rockets and just swatted anything in air and my team took the whole map. I feel proud.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 12:38 AM PDT

    Are there still oceanic servers running

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 06:06 AM PDT

    Title ^

    submitted by /u/motus_
    [link] [comments]

    Revisiting Battlefield 4 Commentary Zavod 311 TDM Famas

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 05:19 AM PDT

    This Megalodon set bring me back to BF4

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 07:08 AM PDT

    I was trying to crush a guy with my chopper subsequently ended up trapped btwn two buildings and couldnt jump out

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 07:20 PM PDT

    The one I fired after I moved hit the chopper!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 04:33 PM PDT

    LEET with the UTS

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 03:32 PM PDT

    VQ37 is trash

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 07:36 PM PDT

    Was on Goldmud 24/7 and it was not only full but queued. I've played here off and on for years just started gaming again a month ago and never had any issues...

    I've trash talked a lot... A LOT. never an issue.

    But I say "your moms a rock" and get kicked for "disruptive chat", yeah we all know it's b/s and they just want to free up slots because their own members are being kicked for high ping (because the server is located in trashville).

    Anyways, went to their forums to call the admin a rock and tell him to ban me (does anyone ever care if they're banned from a server with TRASH admins?) But unfortunately, their forums are broke... BROKE.

    So here I am, I can't even earn a proper banning and I'm left wondering why they bother asking for donations with crap pings, crap forums and crap admins.

    /rant

    p.s. fu DirtyKash, you rock

    submitted by /u/REKTIMU2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment