• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 22, 2019

    Battlefield 4 [OC] Everybody gangsta til the round theme start playing

    Battlefield 4 [OC] Everybody gangsta til the round theme start playing


    [OC] Everybody gangsta til the round theme start playing

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 06:48 AM PDT

    People often forget how crucial the snowpath can be in Operation Locker

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 12:13 AM PDT

    So I had to prove I drew the assault drawing - rightfully so - so, here is another pose. I don't think there is an image like this anywhere and also, sorry for the lack of detail. It was rushed

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 11:07 AM PDT

    Killed aimcuccultra, she got pissy and started adminkilling me.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 02:15 PM PDT

    Prioritizing is amazing

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:16 AM PDT

    First and second round of the day

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 04:14 AM PDT

    Saw Some Art On Here, So I Firgued I'd Go Into Photoshop And Do Some of My Own! Hope You Enjoy It!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 02:51 PM PDT

    Conquest Paracel Storm Mtar-21 Starts Well But Got Unlucky

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 01:18 PM PDT

    Mares leg accidental collateral. If this weapon didn’t have long ranged sights and wasn’t a one shot headshot it would be useless.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    Does mines disappear when you die and select a different class?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 02:52 AM PDT

    EA Access

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 06:23 AM PDT

    Ok so, battlefield 4 is free with ea access on the psn store and it got me wondering.. if i subscribe to ea access for a month will i still be able to play the game after the subscription is over? Thanks infront

    submitted by /u/ZeljeznicarSampion
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys and gals just looking for some people to play with this morning. If you have a mic that would be awesome.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 05:29 AM PDT

    Well if you have a mic and just want to listen that's cool. My PEN is Suite_Cheezus. And I am in the US.

    submitted by /u/Suite_Cheezus
    [link] [comments]

    I seriously appreciate this game

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:32 PM PDT

    This game is seriously amazing. I started playing this game like around June 2016. Played BF1 but I lost interest rather quickly and went back to this. Started heavily playing this game like around mid 2017. The only Battlefield games I've played prior to BF4 was BC2 and the original, and those were just only playing the campaign. As someone who primarily played cod multiplayer, this game feels so immersive. The explosions, the loud sounds of jets roaring past you, sounds of gunfire, team dialogue etc; Also, the customization for your weapons are insane. The huge variety of weapons (and also attachments) I can choose from and the ton of camos to decorate my guns with. I have so many funny/cool moments from this game. I've been on this sub for quite awhile and love seeing other people's clips. Not going to ramble on longer but you probably get the point lol

    submitted by /u/ldmse
    [link] [comments]

    F35

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 04:21 AM PDT

    How do i change to "levitating" mode with the f35 on ps4?

    submitted by /u/0rigami_killer
    [link] [comments]

    This I why I dont use snipers

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:52 PM PDT

    PC: Anyone have a 100% save file?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 05:18 PM PDT

    helicopter in the first mission is still broken so i can't finish the campaign

    submitted by /u/tomathotchi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment