• Breaking News

    Monday, October 14, 2019

    Battlefield 4 NO JETRAMMING ON MY CHRISTIAN SERVER

    Battlefield 4 NO JETRAMMING ON MY CHRISTIAN SERVER


    NO JETRAMMING ON MY CHRISTIAN SERVER

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 10:52 AM PDT

    Somehow, I pulled this off

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 12:15 AM PDT

    Locker 24/7 servers

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 04:59 AM PDT

    I just want to say thank you to all the dedicated medics. You guys truly save the game, especially when it comes to the saving/capping C objective.

    You guys and girls are god sent.

    submitted by /u/Life_Behind_Shades
    [link] [comments]

    BattlePack

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    If I get Bf4 premium for PC how many battle packs would I get?

    submitted by /u/MikesBigPeen
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone play the THC locker servers on Xbox ?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 02:42 PM PDT

    If anyone plays bf4 on Xbox can you please join a chainlink game, I really want to get the mpx but almost no one plays.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 10:12 AM PDT

    Need help getting unica

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 09:42 AM PDT

    Can't find a game with this map and when I do I can never get to the flood gate switch. Is it possible for someone to help me get this done I'm on ps4 psn is epicliam44

    submitted by /u/liamm_walkerr
    [link] [comments]

    Oh this gun is a bulldog alright!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:34 AM PDT

    The single player is quite good so far

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:36 AM PDT

    Most effective attack boat loadout?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 03:52 AM PDT

    I'm primarily an MBT player but am trying to improve my skill using attack boats, I know there is an element of personal preference but I was wondering what load outs do any of you experienced players use effectively?

    submitted by /u/Conman2205
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for the heli.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 08:20 PM PDT

    Something light for my first post��, more clips coming soon tho!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 08:21 PM PDT

    BF4 IRL?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 08:13 PM PDT

    Has anyone been looking at this whole Hong Kong mess and thinking about how BF4's campaign starts with some riots and civil instability in China?.....yeah, just a creepy thought I had.

    submitted by /u/buttmagnuson
    [link] [comments]

    Need help unlocking MPX message me @The Sexy Ginger on xbox

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 05:30 PM PDT

    Hard to find chainlink server please help

    submitted by /u/Amazingjoshm
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 servers

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 12:54 AM PDT

    So what best to look for to avoid aimbots and cheaters. Read a post a couple days ago that detailed it but can't remember or find it now.

    submitted by /u/Jasoncwrd2002
    [link] [comments]

    Last ditch effort

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:32 PM PDT

    So I just got banned from vq37 servers and I'm not a hacker. I will swear it upon my dick and balls. Dragon is my favorite map in bf4 and that's the only 24/7 server. Please, I'm desperate.

    submitted by /u/bobonics
    [link] [comments]

    Battle pack

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 10:33 PM PDT

    If I bought BF4 Premium how many battle packs would I receive

    submitted by /u/MikesBigPeen
    [link] [comments]

    =rTr= #1 Conquest|Hardcore|VoteMap|60Hz

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 04:04 PM PDT

    Hello Everyone!

    As the title states we have reopened our BF4 Hardcore server. The server is running all maps with a VoteMap and is set to Hardcore. Further server info is listed below, but feel free to join us!

    Server Info:

    If you have any questions at all feel free to post here, Join our discord, or message me personally in discord @ SolidFlip#9473.

    Sorry for the repost, first one got removed for some reason? Didnt get a message stating why but i hope this is ok now.

    submitted by /u/Solidflip
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment